• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fall of the Jedi (Episode 2)

Q2,

I am really enjoying your fan edits, they look so good, and they definitly fit in better w the ot. I am relatively new to this forum and have been having a blast with all of these fan edits. last week i learned dlc, this morning i tried out the nzb, dont think i got a handle on it until a few minutes ago... next think im doing is upgrading your fall of the jedi trilogy to blu ray. if they look and sound this good on dvd i cant imagine how they would look in hd.

thanks again!

:rockon:

Happy you like it!

Hello :)

I was wondering if the cover art for this edit is available for download. When I try to access it through the fanedit database I receive a 404 not found error

Thanks...

The problem should be fixed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

I attempted to download this edit on Jdownloader but I received this message: "File owner's traffic exhausted." Does anyone know what that means?

hello,
A big "BRAVO" to Q2 the author ! it's much better than the normal cut !

But as I'm french, I was wondering if there was the "updated" english subtitles with the video ?

kind regards
weyb

It's been several years since I've watched this, and upon watching it with fresh eyes I realize that I made the mistake of cutting one scene and leaving another. I've gone back and fixed these issues.

Version 2
- reinstated Obi-Wan conferring with Yoda about Kamino
- cut R2 receiving Obi-Wan's message on Tatooine

Back
Top Bottom