• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

F*cking bootleggers

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
good one. But there is no information yet about thtis on fanedit.org. Maybe someone wants to write a nice text for that.

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very good idea. A unified fanedit banner screen. I like it!

DH

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I agree with the banner idea. It might stop some from being sold. It is people like this that cause the fan edit community so much trouble.

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may not exist due to the following reasons:

1. You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

2. The URL that you have entered in your browser is incorrect. Please re-enter the URL and try again.

3. The Link that you clicked on incorrectly points to this page. Please contact the owner of this web site to inform them of this situation.

NexPhr3ak0r

Reaction score
Trophy Points
well just so everyone knows good news. I did a little follow up and this person is no longer a member of ebay and that is one less fanedit being sold. If anyone ever sees a fanedit on ebay if it issn't the person who created it either report them of post it here.

NexPhr3ak0r

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If these are actual fanedits created by the community then these need to be reported as well. Can anyone verify for me if these are fanedits from the community?

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Deleted Magic is, definitely. I'm pretty sure the Holiday Special is as well. Can't be too sure about the last one....

brias411

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey Beck thanks for posting that warning page for me. I'm not sure what the problem was with the direct link, and I guess some people are offended by the chocolate Jesus on my home page.

Chris

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
brias411 said:
Hey Beck thanks for posting that warning page for me. I'm not sure what the problem was with the direct link, and I guess some people are offended by the chocolate Jesus on my home page.

Chris

*Disclaimer* - I am not picking a fight with you.

Did you ever stop and think that maybe the reason I brought it up is that it is NSFW - not the religious implications?

BTW - I dare you to put up a cartoon of Mohammed and change the text to - "Careful kids, you don't want to piss off the Muslims." That would be daring. That would be artistic freedom. Trying to provoke Catholics is boring and old news.

Go for it.

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Warbler said:
please excuse my stupidity, but what does NSFW mean?

Not Safe For Work.

Believe it or not, some people check this site out from work - if they clicked that link (I know, I know, clicker beware) then there is an image that some bosses/coworkers might frown upon.

I wasn't trying to be be an asshole, I was actually trying to be nice.

brias411

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No worries Cass. I wasn't trying to be an asshole about it. If you can find me that cartoon I'll be glad to post it. I'm not afraid of the Muslims either.

Chris

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
brias411 said:
No worries Cass. I wasn't trying to be an asshole about it. If you can find me that cartoon I'll be glad to post it. I'm not afraid of the Muslims either.

Chris

I figured as much - don't go posting up the cartoon. I don't want some jihad declared on you! :grin:

Top Bottom