• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Evil Dead (2013) Extended Cut: Aired in the UK

Derek Derek

Reaction score
Trophy Points
An extended version of Evil Dead (2013) aired in the UK on Channel 4 probably by mistake, but major horror sites are talking about it and clips are scattered all over YouTube. If you live in the UK and watched it, you know what I'm talking about. There is no way to get this...unless you want to bootleg which is not the smartest thing to do.

Details about extended/deleted scenes:
Olivia telling David and Natalie that Mia's next three days without drugs will be the hardest day of her life.

Extended tongue slicing.

Eric coming back into the cabin and drinking rain water. He says "Thanks for the water."

Natalie telling Deadite Mia to give her back her hand. Mia says "We're gonna get you" and says "cut it". The most infamous cut scene out of all of them.

Deadite Natalie tells Eric "Wanna play, little man?" after he shoots her with the nailgun.

David burning Olivia's body and sawing Natalie's in half.

The scene with David burying Mia is extended. She tells him he is going to hell and she screams.

Deadite Eric burns alive in the cabin and says "Join us!" The fire reaches David and he snaps open his eyes before the cabin blows up.

Alternate ending with Mia walking on the road and falling. A truck driver sees her and picks her up. In th truck, she opens her eyes.

If you wish to watch these deleted scenes, you can do so here:

(Since this had a release on television, my guess is that it will be fine to put it in a fan edit if anyone wants to. Though I'm not sure).

I would love to see this if anyone ever does it

wow, why would you want more of this trainwreck?

what is with all the hate for the evil dead remake? it is one of the only remakes i was happy with.
it had good acting.
they used practical effects not CGI.
it stayed serious like the original.
the remade it without the lets go PG way all the remakes are going.
they showed lots and lots of blood.
it had some of the most brutal scenes i have ever seen in a horror movie(the needle scene and many more).
my 2 favorite remakes are this and i spit on your grave. i wish all remakes were made with as much love as they were then i dont think company's would sell there rights to company's like platinum dunes.
so i just dont understand why there is so much hate for this film.
i used to watch the original many many years ago and loved it but i watched it a few years ago on blu ray and it did not stand the test of time well at all, 2 and 3 did but the original didn't.

TBH, I disliked it because I found it mostly kind of generic. It didn't change enough to be properly distinctive, and felt too by-the-numbers mainstream American horror for the majority of the film, without building up tension for long enough to really deliver.

I did like the final 10 minutes or so because at that point it felt like the film finally found its own identity. But in terms of goos stuff it was too little and far too late.

Having said that, I watched it at the cinema with my teenage nephew when it came out and he loved it, so maybe it's just not for me. I prefer my horror to be like American Mary or It Follows or The Babadook or Berberian Sound Studio, if I'm honest.

Back
Top Bottom