• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Everything Everywhere All At Once - No Epilogue Edit

Julien Josselin

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
full

INTENTIONS :

The same movie without the Epilogue. It feels to me that the ending is much more moving and unique this way.

TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS :
UHD 4k bluray master / 5.1 ENG audio mix / Two subtitles track (English+French)

CUT LIST :
- 3 minutes Epilogue scene.
- "Everything Everywhere all at once" ending title

VIDEO (THE ENDING) :

Last edited:

Ender

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wouldn't that leave you hanging with acts titled "Everything" and "Everywhere" but without "All at Once"? Or does the cut come after that?

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just so you know, if submitted to IFDB if won’t be considered in the fanedit section because not enough has been substantively changed. This would be considered a special project.

Julien Josselin

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@Ender As you can see on the youtube video I cut the entire epilogue so no "acte 3" title anymore. I tried to find a new place for the this title but nothing was working. Also this third title was, to me, coming a bit late, so it feels natural to have 2 acts that are quite the same lengh and that's it. You can figure out by yourself that at the end, it is "all at once", as the movie title.

@Q2 Oh okay. Will it still appears on IFDB ? Cause yeah i already submit it into the "fanfix" section.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@Ender As you can see on the youtube video I cut the entire epilogue so no "acte 3" title anymore. I tried to find a new place for the this title but nothing was working. Also this third title was, to me, coming a bit late, so it feels natural to have 2 acts that are quite the same lengh and that's it. You can figure out by yourself that at the end, it is "all at once", as the movie title.

@Q2 Oh okay. Will it still appears on IFDB ? Cause yeah i already submit it into the "fanfix" section.
It can be on IFDB, just not eligible for reviews or FEOTM.

Top Bottom