• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

EVENT HORIZON: SLASHED aka KILLER HORIZON

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 9 stars

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 8 stars

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 7 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 stars (average)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
wow, nice that you have upgraded it! i still have my original copy from years back! i break it out from time to time. excellent fanedit!

scrapesky said:
wow, nice that you have upgraded it! i still have my original copy from years back! i break it out from time to time. excellent fanedit!

@"scrapesky" what are you talking about?  The editor hasn't visited here in six years now.

I have an old dvd an faneditor shared with me many years back. I can upload to my google drive to check if it is the same edit or not. I may be wrong, but anyone is more than welcome to check my edit.

I'm asking why you said "wow, nice that you have upgraded it!"

scrapesky said:
I have an old dvd an faneditor shared with me many years back. I can upload to my google drive to check if it is the same edit or not. I may be wrong, but anyone is more than welcome to check my edit.

Hey.... if you still have that DVD available, I would LOVE to get the files of it from you on your dropbox. Please respond. S.o.S

@"sparkmovement" if this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

does anybody know how the new ending was achieved? maybe it should be re-created in HD? use spoiler tags

pahakokki said:
does anybody know how the new ending was achieved? maybe it should be re-created in HD? use spoiler tags

At this point I just want to see it. HD or not.

@"sparkmovement" this is now an official warning.  Next time is an infraction.

TVs Frink said:
@"sparkmovement" this is now an official warning.  Next time is an infraction.

Official warning for what?! hahaha.

Ban me then.

Fuck it.

Wish granted.  See you in three days, maybe.

"Wish granted..."
"...three"
Frink is secretly a genie, I decoded it.

And if someone who is still here knows the answer and reads the thread, I'm sure they'll let you know.

Man the latest review for this edit is not too kind, lol.

Yeah. Consider context. I've never heard of them.
I mean, he seems like a new member but from the review and the cutlist, wouldn't surprise me if this edit wasn't good.

I have to LOL at the editor though saying the original was a "cliched horror flick" when many have said it to be one of the most original horror films of recent years. And from the sound of it, seems like that's what he did make it out to be!

(and in case you're wondering, yeah I'm one of those people who love it. And besides turning it full onto a Hellraiser movie and/or try to restore the deleted scenes, I wouldn't really change a thing about it)

I liked the original release but didn't love it. Give it 6 out of 10 just because it was horror and it was set in space. I was one of those people who loved Nick's edit. It was very creative in the jump scares arena. Yeah...it wasn't perfect but it didn't deserve that kind of lashing from whom again? I already forgot...

If I ever felt that way about an edit...sooner or later someone has to say enough is enough in regard to certain "flavors"...I just don't review it. I would never watch it again, either.

Back
Top Bottom