• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

EVENT HORIZON: SLASHED aka KILLER HORIZON

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 9 stars

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 8 stars

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 7 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 stars (average)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
The main page for this says that the DL DVD is NTSC but the link on Faneditinfo says that the DL DVD is PAL... which is it? Will it matter? (I'd probably be playing it via an Xbox 360).

With that said, does the DL DVD have a significant increase in picture quality or is it primarily extras?

This is an NTSC release. The DL has increase in quality and extra features.

I found that podcast seriously annoying though...

boon23 said:
I found that podcast seriously annoying though...

Yeah it is. Did not listen to it all but it is good to hear from new converts.

regardless it is a good exposure. obviously word got around, so congrats :)

Sorry to be so late to the party, but is this edit currently available anywhere? It doesn't appear to be listed at .INFO, and it appears the DL link has been removed from the thread. I don't really care if it's the SL or DL, so long as I can watch what sounds like an epic edit!

Thanks!
ron

I checked it out, and from my end the SL, DL and the avi are all there, but when extracted and opened in jdownloader they all read 100 percent offline. Maybe its due to rapidshare. and yes this edit is epic!

Rogue-theX said:
I checked it out, and from my end the SL, DL and the avi are all there, but when extracted and opened in jdownloader they all read 100 percent offline. Maybe its due to rapidshare. and yes this edit is epic!
Dang, I'd really like to see this. Anyone got any suggestions?

thanks!
ron

ron2112 said:
I don't really care if it's the SL or DL, so long as I can watch what sounds like an epic edit!

It's the best fanedit I've seen. Hope you get to watch it soon.

Hey guys, just discovered Killer Horizon (and fanedits) for the first time! I want to watch this so bad.

Can we get an upload for the DL version with the extra features? I'd be so grateful.. right now on fanedit.info, you can only get the avi.

solarnoise said:
Hey guys, just discovered Killer Horizon (and fanedits) for the first time! I want to watch this so bad.

Can we get an upload for the DL version with the extra features? I'd be so grateful.. right now on fanedit.info, you can only get the avi.

I think the avi version has the special features as their own avis in a separate folder. I downloaded it a while ago so I'm not 100% sure. Worth a shot though.

The AVI has been re-uploaded to Mega. I included the special features as a sub-folder. Links on Info.

Does anyone can re-upload the DVDs versions, please?

If this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

This is my #1 fanedit of all time, in terms of the amount of improvement over the original film. Particularly the new ending is what got me! I'd like to see a HD version of this with at least the new ending...

Back
Top Bottom