• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Error opening project files - project is emty

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I made a DVD LAb Pro 2.3 project yesterday evening and opened it today, and saw the whole project is empty, while the project file itself is 4mb. I was shocked. I tried to open my terminator 2 3d project file (older file, yet files are still present on my computer), and that project is also empty.

Has anyone experienced this and do you know what to do, because I'm really pissed off right now.

Have you moved any of files that you imported into DVD-Lab Pro since closing it last?

Nope. Not at all.

I downloaded version 2.5 and was able to open the project with it. But I'm shocked that suddenly all my dvd lab pro project files couldn't be opened anymore with the version of dvd lab pro with which they were created.

i had this problem too....even if i started a new project all the button links was all black..so i had to get 2.51.

Back
Top Bottom