• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Enterprise Finale No TNG by Insignia 34

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

insignia34

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
what kind of fanedit: TF
Original film name: Enterprise - Season 4, Episode 22: These Are the Voyages...
New film name : Enterprise Finale - No Next Generation: "These Are the Voyages"
Edit crew name : Insignia 34
Date Original Was Released : 13th of May 2005
Date New Edit Was Released : 25th of November 2009
Original Runtime : 40 min.
New Runtime : 24 min.
Amount of time Cut/Added : Cut=16 min.
Cuts removed/added/extended :
All scenes where Riker and/or Troi are visible have been removed and/or re-edited to fit well with the story.
This episode now totally foucuses on the final story of Enterprise, this time told without interference.
I have also removed all scenes and references to the holodeck, making this an actual event, not a holodeck recording.
Also changed running speed in some places when needed to speed up or slow down parts of a scene to make it fit into the story.
IMPORTANT: This is not e re-edit of my old release, but a brand new version totally made from scratch!

Fanedit details:
Comes with custom cover and disc label.
Video: AVI=720x410 - NTSC 29,97 Fps.
Audio: Lame MP3, 56 kbits/s.
Your intention for this fanedit: To create a worty ending to a great series.
Hardware and software information: Sony Vegas Pro 8 for editing, Adobe PhotoShop for Cover Art.
Additional Comment: This has been the most buzzed about and disliked episode of any Star Trek series ever,
so this is my attempt of correcting that error and create a last episode of a series that really can be enjoyed!!
Your way to achieve your intention: Cut all scenes with Riker and/or Troi, also cut all scenes from Next Generation-ship Enterprise,
thus altering the material to go from a holodeck recording to an adventure actually taking place during the whole episode!
Time needed for this new edition: Planning=2 weeks, editing=almost two months.
Persons involved: 1

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't think so... it would be impossible to listen to it in that quality.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ok... it's true:
gspot confirms audio at: 24000Hz 56 kb/s tot , Joint Stereo

THAT is a bad joke for audio. Seriously. Even 128kbit/sec stereo is low. 192kbit/sec is standard.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
omfg, that is worse that some streaming news radio. I can not understand why anyone would intentionally create something of such extremely low quality.

zeppelinrox

Reaction score
Trophy Points
boon23 said:
ok... it's true:
gspot confirms audio at: 24000Hz 56 kb/s tot , Joint Stereo

THAT is a bad joke for audio. Seriously. Even 128kbit/sec stereo is low. 192kbit/sec is standard.
Actually boon, I've been encoding avi's with 160kbps AC3.
I didn't think going up to 192 kbps would be that big a difference in quality so as to have a lower file size.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
filesize...
90 minutes 160kbps = 105mb
90 minutes 192kbps = 126mb

not a big size difference if you ask me. :)

insignia34

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey, guys! Sorry about the audio, will get a new version ready for you with better sound!
Really thought it would sound good beacuse it did when I previewed it on my computer.
Guess this is a noob mistake on my part! :)

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
new 192kbps ac-3 stereo version available through fanedit.info

anthonyheaney

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi guys

I am very new here so please go easy on me. I would like to watch Enterprise Finale - No Next Generation: These Are The Voyages. I havre gone to the page but can fnd no link or file to download. Can any one help?

Tony

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[MENTION=31657]anthonyheaney[/MENTION], if this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Top Bottom