• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

DW2012's Doctor Who

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
And we're back in business!

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

And an update on further episodes

Due to the current pandemic with the coronavirus, and the UK being on lock down, filming has been put on hold. We will not break the new rules put in place by the government, nor will we put ourselves and others at risk. We have to keep safe during this time. Episode 2 of series 5 requires reshoots. The next episode will come out when it's done. So please bare with us!

Thanks and stay safe!

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Some new content from the DW2012 team, as they've taken to producing short audio plays

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
They're coming back...soon!

DANLAV05

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Amazing, this is my favourite fan video series right now, could be better than Chibnall!

Dom is really good. I saw Dom in cosplay and immediately knew I wanted to see him on screen as the Doctor

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A 'life' update from Luke Newman...he's getting married to Meghan, they've adopted a kitten, and they've bought a house. He also took the decision to reboot series five from the ground up and has taken down the original cut of 'How Time Flies', meaning it's now lost media just like some of the original versions of his era as The Doctor (fortunately, I still have it), a trailer for the new version plus a release date is on it's way

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Luke Newan returns as his Doctor for the Festive special

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I haven't seen any of the DW fan films, but it's wonderful that the story's mythology already has an explanation for why actors can leave or return in the main role, and it's delightful to see that some fan film series have been running so long that it can be a big deal for an actor to return to one after being gone for four years! :D

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
New episode, I had a great time watching this live last night. Fresh Doctor Who on a Saturday can't be matched!

DANLAV05

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dominic is the best unofficial Doctor in a long time.

Wish he was the Thirteenth!!

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I forgot to update this thread with episode 4 of the new season

And the trailer for episode five, due to air on Saturday!

Top Bottom