• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

DVD Lab Pro subtitles?

messenjah14

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What kind of subtitles work in DVD Lab Pro 2? I currently have them as .srt (Subtitle Workshop format SubRip), but it ain't picking them up.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
dvd lab pro can handle various formats including true srt. However from the versions I checked it has a problem with the borders with almsot any subtitles except .ssa. That is what I use. The catch: no italic.

messenjah14

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
In Subtitle Workshop, what name does .ssa use? Like when you select Save As you need to select the type of the file, like with .srt you select SubRip and so on.

messenjah14

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Haha, I'm an idiot. I was trying to import the subtitles to the same place where you import the video files. Now I got it working.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
the name for ssa is sonic scenarist.

Top Bottom