• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Dvd-Lab Pro - No Audio Stream Provided

corgicar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ok,

I'm on my 4th compile. It looks great, menus work well, but there's no sound. Any thoughts?

R

if you added sound to it, which worked as sound file, then it's probably a player problem.

I've doubled checked the files. They have sound. Am recompiling now.

R

Nope - another failure. It says that no "audio stream is provided." Not sure what this means. I'm sure it's a button somewhere, but darned if I know what it is.

I'm going to try not demuxing the mpg file when importing it to DVD Lab.

R

When you mention The Alamo, do you mean restoring the full roadshow version of 202 minutes?

Chris Coombs said:
When you mention The Alamo, do you mean restoring the full roadshow version of 202 minutes?

It could be the whisky talking here, but what the frack?

Wow, five years, just wow.

Chris Coombs said:

Check the basement.

All your basement are belong to us?

Back
Top Bottom