• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Dvd-lab pro just stops compiling

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi Mateys, I was close to finishing my project when I compiled the DVD-9 and for some reason it stops after a few minutes with the demuxing, leaving me with a 1.6 gig big folder with some .vob files and no working dvd..

it is strange since a week ago i tried to render a demo dvd and it worked perfectly but now nothing is happening.... :(

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It might be easier to figure out if you post some details like how many files you were working with, what size they were, etc.

(Not that I'm saying I'll know, but more info never goes astray. :) )

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
there... like every problem in life this one can be solved by bending!

turned out i overlooked that one trailer was in PAL format whereas the rest of the material was NTSC... and I guess DVD-lab didn't like that so it shot itself...

will be noted for next time :D

Top Bottom