• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

DVD lab Pro f*cking up.

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This has happened 3 times.

Whenever I try to compile the final DVD for The Meteor Shower, it goes through the motions of creating the DVD files etc. and turns out "Done".

When I go to try and view the file, the VIDEO_TS.VOB and .IFO files are NOT THERE. Instead there's this "vts.bin" file one level up (in the folder where the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders are situated). It has all the other files, just not the VIDEO_TS files.

When I try to recompile, it keeps throwing "out of memory" errors. What the hell is going on? :-x

sounds like a bug.
Perhaps you should up- or downgrade your version.

Ghostcut said:
When I try to recompile, it keeps throwing "out of memory" errors. What the hell is going on? :-x
Out of memory errors suck and are very hard to explain. I have had one of these errors and what I had to do was completely reconstruct the index of the dvd, meaning rearranging all my vts sections until I had only 6 vts sections and then it allow itself to be cmopiled. But your problem may be something different... good luck!

Back
Top Bottom