• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

dvd lab pro background issue

NexPhr3ak0r

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So import a background image into dvd-lab pro for a background image. The menu I am looking at though has two broken lines borders in it. My image fills the whole space, but when i view the menu on my tv it only shows to the first broken line border. How do i get the image to take up to just the first broken line image.

Not much you can do. I usually keep stuff inside the white lines. It may look a little weird on a TV, but you won't have to worry about losing stuff.

i really don't mind having the image smaller but is there an option in dvd lab pro to fit the image to just inside teh first white dotted lines?

you can manually change the size of each image in DVD Lab Pro, just activate it and move the borders. You won't have this trouble if you use a 16:9 menu though. This will be fully displayed. Best way to handle it 4:3 for all TVs is, to make a big image and make only the sections on th einner border important, so the outer sections don't mean any loss.

ok i figured it out if you use as image as a background them you can resize but if you import an item from the background section you can't resize

is that so? I never tried, I just copied them into DVD LAB PRO and lately I found out I can imort all imags, which is even cooler, especially for buttons and stuff.

I know this is a help thread, but I figured I'd say it since I've seen it: I love the menu image, looks good. :)

can't take the credit on that the image was originally created by jackace299

Back
Top Bottom