• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

DVD Lab Pro 2 - Image slide without buttons

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I want to make some menu pages where only images are shown. I don't want buttons on the pages, but I want to go to the next menu (=next image) by pressing --> on the remote and to the previous image by pressing <--.

I have looked and tried several things, but it doesn't work. Does someone have a description how to do this in DVD Lab Pro 2?

make a tranparent button

I use DVD Architech and I'm pretty shure it has a slide show option. Same with Ulead DVD MovieFactory

of course dvd lab pro has a slideshow option.

boon23 said:
make a tranparent button
And how do I link these invisible buttons to the --> and <-- buttons on the remote?

if there is ONE button, it is always selected. just click enter and you will get to the next menu/movie/image.

But if I'd like to use one button to go to the previous image (remote control: <--) and one button to go the next image (remote control: -->), how do I configure this? I don't want the buttons visible, only that you can push <-- or --> on your remote control to do the navigation.

invisible buttons for two different things are not what I would suggest.
but if you want to use just the next and previous button, then it is a slideshow I would recommend.

I tested the slideshow, but it adds the images completely, also over the "unsafe" areas. I can't stretch them in DVD Lab Pro 2.
I think I will just make menu's of them with buttons to go to the next/previous page, although this will be uglier in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom