• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

DVD Lab Pro 2 - How many DVD screens?

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If this is true, I have some big shit problems.

Does someone know if there's a limitations of the amount of menu screens I can use in DVD Lab Pro 2? I'm working at my Terminator 2 3D project, and right now I'm on menu screen #250, and I can't create new menu screens anymore.

I really hope that I can have 999 menu screens for my T23D DVD I want to make in DVD Lab Pro 2.

Please someone shed some light on this, or how I can have more than 250 menu screens?!!

This is a really urgent issue.

dvd lab pro can handle 640 menus per VTS.
If you cannot create new VTS menus, try creating a new vmg menu to get you to a new vmg section.

I just found in the helpfile. 250 menu screens per VTS movie.

Something about a VMG menu that I don't completely understand.

I created a new VTS and I think I can create new menu screens under it (haven't tried that one yet), but Ithink this new menu requires anew movie. Can I just put a new movie under that VTS and then link to that movie from the first VTS menus?

I really don't know how to write it correctly down, it's something I don't really understand at the moment.

it requires a movie, that's true, but this movie does not require to have any specific length. You could for example use a transition effect between menus as movie.

What if I just create a black movie of 1 sec and put it in the project. Then I never link to this file so that the viewers are not able to watch it on DVD. Is that possible?

I'm also thinking of splitting it onto 2 DVD's. It's already a doubt if it will all fit on a single 4,5 DVD.

as i said before, it totally does not matter, what the movie is, it just has to be there.

Okay, I'm gonna give it a try. Thanks boon!

I tried, but I can't link from a menu screen from VTS1 to a menu screen from VTS2. Any tips?

you need to go back to a vmg menu and link from there. Make it a transition or a short movie or whatever and place vts2 as end link.

hmn, I think I don't get it right somehow. Boon, if I can't fix it myself, is it okay to upload the project file (somewhere in the 50 mb) to rapidshare and that you can fix it for me (possible with some explanation)?

Right now, I'm trying to make the VMG the main menu of the dvd while the VTS menu's will be submenu's...

we can try that.
the only problem with vmg and vts menus is that vts menus cannot access another vts. The connection always has to be a vmg menu.

Back
Top Bottom