• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Dude, There's Your Car!

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Spzfk6D.png

Dude! Sweet!

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Left you a review dude :)

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dude, there's my review! Pretty shibby if you ask me

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zarius said:
And then...?

And then we continue with the joke until a mod steps in to stop us. Oh and uh 3 orders of Wonton Soup.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bobson Dugnutt said:
Zarius said:
And then...?

And then we continue with the joke until a mod steps in to stop us.

I can't speak for all mods but this mod has no inclination to step in.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Whoa! Bobson posted a short and got it approved on IFDB the same day? That's awesome! :) I thought you all were still backlogged.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Approved faneditors merely need to submit to get posted on IFDb.  No approval necessary.

Billy Batson

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice edit. I'd have cut the remaining seven minutes and 38 seconds as well, but that's probably just me.

One cut that I would suggest, however, would be the bit with the boob enlarging necklaces. I'd go straight from the disappointment on the guys' faces over just getting the berets to them stuffing the berets into their pockets outside and getting into the car with the girls. Leaving in the necklaces and the note from the aliens gives us too big of a clue that we're missing a much longer movie. 

However, as mentioned, if it was my edit I'd have deleted the entire movie and just tried to forget that I'd ever seen it, so what do I know?

BB

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Approved faneditors merely need to submit to get posted on IFDb.  No approval necessary.

Ahh, got it. That makes sense! :)

Top Bottom