• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

DTS File in HC

PaulisDead2221

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have hypercube and I tried importing a DTS file. It loaded, but I got a message saying it's unable to render because "perhaps some filters are missing"

Which filters are these and where do I get them? Is it HC that's missing it or is it the computer somehow? (borrowing computer so I'm sketchy on what exactly it's got on it)

I never even heard about hypercube...

you mean how I pull the surround files off the DVD?
I do this with PGCDemux currently. It is a great tool. before that I used DVD Lab pro and before that DVD Decrypter.

But if you mean how I seperate the surround files into one track per channel, then I don't do that at all. It it currently too much work and I have not found an efficient way to do it.

Ahh I just figured it out. I found the filters and where to put them.

Here's the story on why I need to do this.

This dvd I got in china (legitimate) has a dts track, I listened to it, and it's chinese dubbed, I really want to work with the dts track, so I want to separate it, take out the center channel where I assume the voice over is, and put in the center channel from the english dd track also on the dvd. Overall you get what I hope is a pristine track I built myself :). More to come on in a different thread maybe. . . .

Back
Top Bottom