• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Drive: Radiohead Edition (Remastered)

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Drive: Radiohead Edition (Remastered)
NEGtEtS.png

With me recently listening to pretty much all of Radiohead's discography, subtracting a few B sides, I really wanted to see how this edit turned out. However with it being upon cancelled I asked my dad @"Sinbad" if I could finish the edit off for him as he said previously to me he wasn't going to return to it. And to my surprise he said Yes!

Original Movie Title: Drive

Tagline: Drive, drive. Drive!

Original Release Date: 2011
Fanedit Release Date: February 2021

Original Running Time: 100 Minutes
Fanedit Running Time: 96 Minutes

Available In HD: Yes

Brief Synopsis:
This is a tribute to a Sinbad edit that was never completed. I have completed it for him and for people who want to watch it.

Intention:
I was really curious how this edit would turn out and was super disappointed it was cancelled.

Other Sources:
OK Computer
Kid A
Amnesiac
Hail To The Thief
In Rainbows
A Moon Shaped Pool

Editing Details:
Rescored pretty much every scene possible.

Cuts And Additions:
No cuts were made apart from the opening credit and shortening the closing credits.

Examples:

Last edited:

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm around 3/4 done with this edit and I would just like to share some of the songs I have tried for this edit so far, and what songs have made the cut so far.

Songs tried:
Nude
How Do You (Background Noise)
Sit Down Stand Up
Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors
Myxomatosis

Songs that made the cut (so far):
Treefingers
Everything In It's Right Place or Like Spinning Plates (can not decided between these two).
The National Anthem
I Promise
Packed Like Sardines In a Crushed Tin Box (Loop)
I Might Be Wrong
Daydreaming
Sail To The Moon (Loop)

No doubt though I will probably change these later in time.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Surprisingly I am super, super close to already finishing this edit, I have been working on this non-stop today and I wouldn't be shocked if this is on IFDB by next week :)

Also I just wanted to share this as I have changed it towards the original edit, and I definitely think this suits it better.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Edit is already completed!

Watched it with my family and I couldn't hear anything that needed work or fixing.

Submitted to IFDB

greenturnedblue

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Theres a typo in the ifdb listing for this edit, the title says 'Edtion'

Top Bottom