• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

DREAMGIRLS - The Broadway Edition (EXTENDED)

lol, wraith. this is pretty standard protocol. hurry up and release version. people find problems. hurry up and release updated version.people find problems. hurry up and release updated-updated version. etc.

I understand the frustration, but here is the REAL problem.

I uploaded a PERFECT DL version via MEGAUPLOAD and a few weeks in the account got closed after forking out for a years cost. Then the same with another provider, so I loaded a an SL since it took 3 weeks to load a DL.

If anyone has a way I can send things via FTP, or can upload for me I'll happily mail by post ALL my edits to them in DL format....clean and real nice. Smoe are even in Blurray format...

PS

The Things only had an anocronysm issue for instance and NO visual probs etc....I road tested it to loads of people, and none spotted the anacronysm...(they were enjoying it too much)...heehehe.

Apols for those frustrations to the viewers.

The Genesis Legacy will be different...now in its second year....(currently trawling through Shatner dialoue)

Bill Condon said:
Director Bill Condon shared a secret in a recent interview with Collider. The Oscar winning music biography Dreamgirls has an Extended Cut ready to go. Initially, the interview was about The Fifth Estate and that this film would not get a longer version later on. As a counter example, Condon named the 7-year-old Dreamgirls starring Beyoncé in a lead role.

Said Extended Cut of the movie prolongs the theatrical version by nearly 20 minutes and Condon would like to see it being released. However, that's a decision that he can't influence. Paramount has the final say. Maybe the 10 year anniversary is a date that the film's fans can anticipate.

Source

Hi all

Well, 7 years on, no extended cut...maybe it is time for an HD upgrade? Any takers?

Back
Top Bottom