• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Dream Games (What is your dream game?)

I imagined some time ago, an open world game based on the works of Stephen King.

A point-and-click Wallace and Gromit game in the style of The Neverhood.

i love me some Grand Theft Auto (from 3 onward.  not the top-down crap.)

i'd like to see money play a bigger role in the game because it always ends up being a joke.
for example, when getting "Busted", have a Bribe option.  when getting "Wasted" instead of waking up outside a hospital stripped of all your weapons, you have a quick option to visit an underground hospital if you have enough cash.  they let you keep all your weapons.

A game about the mating rituals of shrimp. Call it "Prawnography".

I'll see myself out.

L.A. Noire mixed with Men In Black

L.A. Noire mixed with Fallout (main character is Nick Valentine pre-War)

A fallout game set pre-war would be cool too.

A well made, open world RPG based on the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender would be nice.

I’ve been playing Force Unleashed and, while the story and graphics are pretty good for the platform, the controls are just so wonky. Stupid things like press buttons that light up on screen to trigger animatics feels more like Dragon’s Lair from the 80s. It would  be great to get a Star Wars story game like this that had controls and gameplay more like Halo or Half Life.

Back
Top Bottom