• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Doctor Who

The art looks great! It really reminds me of the classic DWM 7th Doctor comic
Thanks, it was my artist's first real stab at doing Doctor Who. I'd love to do more Doctor Who with him someday. At the moment he's my go-to artist for Spider-Man comics

Tennant and Lenry Henry introduce the content for Red Nose Day, which is this coming Friday

New trailer from Babelcolour's epic THE TIMELESS DOCTORS!!!

I'm not really clear on what the fan film will be about, but it looks good!

It is yeah. Sadly the original "The Ten Doctors" has been set to private on BABELCOLOURs youtube account so it's not possible to see them anymore. I have managed to track down episodes 1 and 3 but idk where to find episodes 2 and 4. I'm really excited for "The Timeless Doctors" but I kinda wanna see where Babelcolour came from (in terms of the orginal storytelling and VFX)

^ Wut?

I was at a Doctor Who museum today. Lots of costumes, props and stuff but the best thing was this 1976 BBC Tardis design/construction document, which I did my best to photograph through glass and coloured lighting:

53192406603_755401592b_k.jpg

Last edited:
very cool!!! where is that? is it in London? I may be travelling down to London a few times next year so I might take a look.

very cool!!! where is that? is it in London? I may be travelling down to London a few times next year so I might take a look.

It's in a village in the north of England. The museum is small but lots of stuff packed in there and the owner is very talkative about his labour of love.

ah okay, I don't generally travel to North England, I don't drive and the train links aren't great.
That looks really cool though, maybe one day I can afford to drive.

Back
Top Bottom