• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Doctor Who: World Enough and Time

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's 2017, and Peter Capaldi's time as The Doctor is up. Determined to perform one last defiant act of kindness, the good man makes his journey into night battling the forces of the Mondassian Cybermen, a battle which brings him to death's door. On the brink of death he is saved by his loyal companion Bill Potts and brought to the safety of the TARDIS. Bill heads off on her own journey, leaving The Doctor to experience the miracle of the time lords...

...Or rather would have if Chris Chibnall hadn't been a sodding diva and opted not to start his run with a christmas special, forcing Steven Moffat to helm one more special which just about disgraced and sullied the memory of William Hartnell, undermined the conclusion to Bill's story and dragged out a regeneration with a speech that seemingly went on forever before Capaldi let the part go. 

So here, we avoid all of that...as well as The Doctor virtue signalling  about the time lords and gender change, we hold back on all the foreshadowing and merge both parts of the series ten finale "World Enough and Time" and "The Doctor Falls", as well as the final moments of "Twice Upon A Time" to give Capaldi a "brilliant" send-off

Mr. Blue

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh it's beautiful... Props to your poster design. It's very Big Finish. This is one of my favorite season finales in all of New Who, and I actually wanted to make this exact fanedit before you went a beat me to it. I can't wait to check this out!

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mr. Blue said:
Oh it's beautiful... Props to your poster design. It's very Big Finish.

Actually, it's not mine, I nicked it off a google search ;)

Mr. Blue

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zarius said:
Mr. Blue said:
Oh it's beautiful... Props to your poster design. It's very Big Finish.

Actually, it's not mine, I nicked it off a google search ;)

It's rare to find an emoji that so effectively conveys my feelings, but here we are.

:dodgy:

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
To avoid stuff like that, credit the artist when you post unofficial art.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've removed the poster.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@"Mr. Blue"  Did you get a chance to watch it yet?

Top Bottom