• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

I'm pretty burnt out on the MCU by now but this was pretty fun. I have my usual gripes with the writing however Sam Raimi's touch made it very watchable. Bless that man and how he conjures cinematic insanity.

Dan Murrell didn't like the movie very much, and has a lot of well-argued criticisms:

I don't disagree with much of what he said, but I still rather enjoyed the flick. It was just plain fun.

Rescue Rangers is the superior multiverse movie. Just saying.

As an MCU and RLM fan, seeing Mike say he really enjoyed Far from Home and No Way Home gave me the ol' warm and fuzzies. šŸ˜Ž

Back
Top Bottom