• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Disregard my rant .....

UnknwnFactor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Okay, here's my rant --at myself!

I have been around computers all my life. I can barely remember when we didn't have a PC and/or MAc in our house when I was a kid. I am a fairly fast and decent typer(?) / typist(?) on a keyboard.

Having said that, no matter how hard I try I almost ALWAYS mis-type the following words (only listing a few of the ones I mis-type):

from - usually comes out as 'form'
the - usually comes out as 'het' (i know, not 'teh')
because - usually comes out as 'becuase'
to - usually comes out as 'ot'

Check my posts and my reviews and my threads - they are all there! UGH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:-o

Okay, I am better now, thank you.

If one day there is a really big mistake on one on your reviews on the main site, you can PM me and I'll correct that for you, of course you'd need to tell me what the error would be because;
1- I'm french
2- I'm the king of the typo too! (I made one on my own faneditor's name in a trailer!)

Feel better? ;)

TMBTM said:
If one day there is a really big mistake on one on your reviews on the main site, you can PM me and I'll correct that for you, of course you'd need to tell me what the error would be because;
1- I'm french
2- I'm the king of the typo too! (I made one on my own faneditor's name in a trailer!)

Feel better? ;)

Yes. Yes, I do. :)

If you notice, most of my posts usually have me as a "last edited by" pretty much as soon as I post - usually to fix all my typos.

I disregarded....now what? :p

No thanks...the cake is a lie.

TV's Frink said:
I disregarded....now what? :p

This gave me a GOOD laugh! :-D

I also forgot to list the all important word: you -- usually comes out as 'oyu'

Could be worth a try :)

I always seem to type 'fist' instead of 'first'.
makes for some interesting confusion in chats ;)

Back
Top Bottom