• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Disney+ Exclusives To Get Physical Media Releases

I hope you watched the video, because it states that MondoLabs is only selling the steel book without the discs.

There are no current plans to sell any D+ shows or films on physical media, and with Australia not getting any new releases after GOTG, it’s the first step in ceasing production worldwide.

Apparently it's fake news? Mondolabs wasn't going to release the steelbook and it was only concept art?

That being said, Disney needs to get off their ass and actually release them instead of doing bullshit in Australia.

Fake news? Why? I don't even get it. That doesn't even make sense.

And it's now really happening. Collector's Edition 4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbooks with special features aplenty, including deleted scenes, which should be good fodder for fanedits.

Loki (September 26)
WandaVision (November 28)
The Mandalorian seasons one and two (December 12)

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier was also confirmed but as yet has no release date.

Last edited:
They were some of the first released but they were also the best of the shows IMO, smart to release those two regardless of the status of the others. I don't imagine many viewers are chomping at the bit to buy Secret Invasion.
Loki is a definite purchase for me. I love the '70s analog hell aesthetic of the TVA, and the score is incredibly effective. Plus Hiddleston is just perfect as that character.

I'll pick up Hawkeye if it gets a physical release as I found that one utterly charming, and maybe She-Hulk, but that'll probably be it from the Marvel side of things. I've enjoyed, or found things to enjoy about, all of the Star Wars shows, so they'll be on the "If I see them available on a good deal" list.

I'd consider... maybe... buying Falcon & Winter Soldier and Hawkeye.

I really hope home media releases become the norm for streaming-first media. I'd love to see Netflix's Enola Holmes movies on Bluray.
I was impressed when I saw that almost all of the third-wave Star Trek shows have made it to Bluray and I think all of those started streaming-only.

Physical releases are always good news to me. I thought I'd be more personally excited, but now that I think about it, I've not thought much of the D+ material anyway haha. I might grab Andor should that see release. I see Prey is getting a steelbook, might grab that too.

Now that Disney own them, if they fancy making nice blu rays for the complete Legion and Daredevil series, I'm in. Release Buffy and Angel while you're at it too.

I was impressed when I saw that almost all of the third-wave Star Trek shows have made it to Bluray and I think all of those started strstreaming-only
Everything except Picard Season 3 (which ended in April) and SNW Season 2 (which ended a couple of weeks ago) is out now. They finally got the second half of Prodigy out recently.

Back
Top Bottom