• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Disappeared Faneditors We Would Like to See Return

I love fanedits. I respect the artists who have the minds to create these works of art. I wish I could watch almost every fanedit that I have the physical media to support. I have bought hundreds of movies just so I can see what has been edited. Still, I feel I'm missing out on great edits. I think we all miss certain faneditors who made a huge impact on the community. Admit it...you do. I know I do. I can list a bunch, but now that Wraith, L8wrtr and Spence are back, three others definitely come to mind. Which three do you miss? Why?

3. Mollo

Love what he did with Event Horizon. What would he do with some of the movies out now?

2. Adigitalman

Huge impact on extended editions and fanedits in general. Some of his edits are still impossible to find.

1. CBB

Almost all of his fanedits are impossible to find. Who has had a bigger impact on fanedits or more specifically, this forum?

Just saying.

Don't know whether this is appropriate or not I guess I will know soon (or not)?
So it worked! InfoDroid is back! Maybe if we all give him a big shout out welcoming him back we will see some of the other dissappeared ones reappear, as well? And more importantly see HD versions of his definitive Indy edits? And most importantly see TVs Frink return and finish his Ridiculous Trilogy? šŸ˜‰

Guys thanks much for the kind words! I really appreciate it, the fact edits are still watched. You guys are a fantastic community and will always be thankful to be a part of it. I'm doing ok, just life stuff as is usually the case. I'm around and grateful to all of you for all the support and encouragement over the years. Cheers!

Also, rangerkris' was an amazing faneditor, I loved his Night of the Walking Dead, Miami Vice Trilogy and Tears in the Rain edits.
Rangerkris...for certain miss him. 3Razor, as well.
He was such an active editor and then one day *poof* he was gone. I worried something had happened to him. Thankfully he did resurface briefly after that.

And now it would appear that, although not entirely dissappeared, @Andreas is back!

Will we see them finish their Game of Thrones TV to movies?

It also appears that @thecuddlyninja and @Adabisi have been spending a little more time at the forum lately.

Might they have new edits to unveil?

Last edited:
I'd love to get my hands on a copy of AgentSamStanley's awesome Sinister edit, but he seems to have evaporated.

Back
Top Bottom