• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

DigModiFicaTion Wins February 2021 FEOTM

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The winner for February 2021 FEOTM is DigModiFicaTion with their edit, Star Wars: Rise of the Rebellion (Survival Edition)! While I enjoy the narrative of the original film and appreciate that it takes a more realistic tone in regards to the reality of war, I thought it was tragic that LucasFilm killed off… (read full article...)

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The winner for February 2021 FEOTM is DigModiFicaTion with their edit, Star Wars: Rise of the Rebellion (Survival Edition)! While I enjoy the narrative of the original film and appreciate that it takes a more realistic tone in regards to the reality of war, I thought it was tragic that LucasFilm killed off… (read full article...)
Awesome work, DigModiFicaTion! Great work!

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you for the kind words and support in getting this edit completed! Without the support and encouragement from this community and the OT community I wouldn't have been able to develop an eye to see how or skill enough to pull off the idea in an executable way. Special shout outs to: @Hal9000, Burbin, Jarbear, RogueLeader, @wilhelm scream, @Trez75, @hbenthow, @Masirimso17, @theprion, @hothstation, @stferguson78, and all of the FE & OT community who shared new ideas that I implemented in this edit.
Thank you to those who have shared their process and approach to editing. I simply have applied your process to my own. Thank you to those who have helped me better understand color grading. I attempt to apply your understanding with each new edit. Thank you to my better half who this edit was made for and who I think I finally impressed with this one. Some of our greatest work is the work we do for and with others. Hoping to keep on learning from and achieving our best outcomes with all of you in the days to come.

If you haven't watched the other edits from February please check out the awesome editors and their work!

Top Bottom