• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Did anyone else lose a post last night?

hebrides

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hmmm, this is strange...so much so that I'm not even 100% sure what part of the site to post it in.

I worked on a new Footage Needed topic post last night, but it doesn't show up today under "view your posts" or, as far as I can tell, anywhere else.

Anyone else have the same problem? Is a puzzlement.

Last night? No. But it did happen to me on December 31st.

The only time this has happened to me, is when I've previewed a post and then thought I actually posted it, when in fact it was previewing. :razz:

white43 said:
The only time this has happened to me, is when I've previewed a post and then thought I actually posted it, when in fact it was previewing. :razz:

I'd thought about that, but I remember seeing the "View your submitted message" thing. Anyway, weird, but not a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom