• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Demonoid

Vengeance

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can I please get an invite to Demonoid, as I am looking for some Dr Who Preservation stuff.

Thanks,

-Vengeance

P.S- PM me if you can help.

Right - anyone else who needs one let me know.

A little late for this, but if you're still looking for doctor who, and have access to newsgroups, the doctor has his own group:

alt.binaries.drwho

An insane amount of stuff gets uploaded there.

Bonjour,

Is someone would have an invitation to Demonoid for me, s'il vous plait?
Thanks in advance...

dale

-----
dalecoop [at] gmail [dot] com

I would LOVE a Demonoid invite code! I'll need it for doing some non-rapidshare collecting!

I'd be much obliged if you could hook me up also... in return I'll post a "Screamers" edit for all you Peter Weller and Philip K Dick fans!

Just trying to gather all the resources and time at the moment though.

you have a pm, duff.

Out of curiousity, am I the only one who found it ironic that somebody going by the name of "Vengeance" had a question about Demonoid?

I too would love an invite to demonoid if someone's feeling generous! Thanks! Rick

Back
Top Bottom