• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Deep Space Nine

No, it's my honest reaction. I didn't go into any detail because I didn't want to attack a show people were raving about. That kind of thing always gets misinterpreted. My best friend and I use to have long conversations where we tried to figure out what anybody saw in the show, that's all. We had it on a list of Nerd Things that we, as full fledged nerds ourselves, just could not jump on board with.

well the S5 finale was on Virgin1 tonight, but as of next monday it's nightly slot is being taken over by TNG so I've no idea when they're going to show the final 2 seasons

to me DS9 was the weakest of all star trek shows (never got into those scott bakula trek). especially the first 2 (almost 3) seasons had really boring stuff (it wasn?t just not a spaceship anymore - no it was the same thing always at the same place - near those totally stupid and uninteresting bajoran dudes with their earrings. BUT i clearly got better and it had some precious star trek moments. so if you are in awe about people liking it, type12 you should definitly check it out once more. start with season 4. Worf coming aboard the station really was a win for the whole...

Back
Top Bottom