• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

December 2022 FEOTM

What was your Favorite Edit of the month in December 2022?

• Raiders of the Lost Ark (Junior Explorer Edition) by DigModiFicaTion

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull: The Race With The Devil Cut by DonkeyKonga

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • True Romance: A Hyperviolent Cut by krausfadr

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace – Streamlined by Phase3

• Thor: Love + Thunder - Comedy by tremault

• The Witcher: Sword of Destiny by Gieferg

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Carlito's Way: Escape To Paradise Cut by Dawnrazor

• A Clockwork Orange: Ludovico Edition by ThePotatoParadox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Hunger Games Episodic by almightycutie

• Soul Music: The Imp Y Celyn Story by Dantango

• Being There: The Roger Ebert Cut by ParanoidAndroid

• See - Chapter One: Godflame by Spence

• Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan Redux - Fan VFX Replacement Showcase by Wraith

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Marvel The TV Series: Season 1 by NOTFLIX

• Depth by INIGHTMARES

• A Few Good Men (Legal Review Edition) by lapis molari

• Crisis Countdown: Part One by BionicBob

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
17 edits for you to vote for this month:

raidersjunior_front
Raiders of the Lost Ark (Junior Explorer Edition) by DigModiFicaTion

crystalskulldevilcut_front
Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull: The Race With The Devil Cut by DonkeyKonga

trueromancehyper_front
True Romance: A Hyperviolent Cut by krausfadr

phantommenacestreamlined_front
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace – Streamlined by Phase3

Thor: Love + Thunder – Comedy by tremault

witcherdestiny_front
The Witcher: Sword of Destiny by Gieferg

carlitoparadise_front
Carlito’s Way: Escape To Paradise Cut by Dawnrazor

clockworkludovico_front
A Clockwork Orange: Ludovico Edition by ThePotatoParadox

hungergamesepisodic_front
The Hunger Games Episodic by almightycutie

soulmusicimp_front
Soul Music: The Imp Y Celyn Story by Dantango

being thereebert_front
Being There: The Roger Ebert Cut by ParanoidAndroid

seegodflame_front
See – Chapter One: Godflame by Spence

wrathofkhanexpanded_front
Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan Redux – Fan VFX Replacement Showcase by Wraith

marvelseason1
Marvel The TV Series: Season 1 by NOTFLIX

depth_front
Depth by INIGHTMARES

fewgoodlegal_front
A Few Good Men (Legal Review Edition) by lapis molari

crisiscount1_front
Crisis Countdown: Part One by BionicBob

Voting closes on February 1st.

TAKE NOTE:
  • Voting is limited to active members who have been registered for more than a month and have a minimum of 5 posts.

THE FOLLOWING IS NOW BEING STRICTLY ENFORCED:
  • Faneditors are not allowed to vote for their own edit.
  • Faneditors are not allowed to solicit votes by PMing users or promoting the poll in other forums or social sites.

Anyone found voting for their own edit or soliciting votes will have their edit disqualified from the poll. No exceptions.

(read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been away a while and now that I'm looking at these posts properly again I feel like we're getting a lot more edits each week and to vote for each month, or is it just me? Either way it's nice to see the hobby alive and well. Looks like some diverse competition this month.

It could be that a lot more edits are being approved. There is no longer such a jam in the approval process. And, in most cases, it's not taking as long to get approved.

The link to my edit in the fotm post somehow leads to a salems lot edit instead of Indy 4. 😊

Yea some really great stuff from Gieferg and krausfadr..... ... I'm thinking of voting for The Witcher, or The Hyperviolent Cut.... ... I've now been on here a whole month, and only need a few.... ... posts to get a vote in so am now hopefully a VOTER!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@MistarerX please do not spam post in order to get your count up. The post limit is to ensure regular contributors are the ones voting and it is not ok to cheat your way to that position by dividing your message into several messages. I have edited your original post to contain your full message and issued a warning.

Last edited:
Thanks so much…I’m again surprised but I’m Ditching the humility on this one since I’m delighted that the work of so many fan vfx artists has been acknowledged by the generous voters on this experiment.

An enormous thanks goes to @ParanoidAndroid for his relentless quality control viewings. I truly lost count how many times he viewed this edit and delivered hundreds of observations that made this a lot better than it would otherwise have been.

I’d also like to thank @ArtisDead for previewing this edit yet again, since the original version some years back was quite different.

And finally thankyou to all the other editors who made edits this month and the reviewers who posted critical and yet constructive comment. I value all your contributions and will act on them in due course where possible.

Thanks so much…I’m again surprised but I’m Ditching the humility on this one since I’m delighted that the work of so many fan vfx artists has been acknowledged by the generous voters on this experiment...
and the reviewers who posted critical and yet constructive comments. I value all your contributions and will act on them in due course where possible.
And that was in fact the entire point which was edified by releasing the original version immediately thereafter. Ingenious! I think some people missed the point.

Congratulations, my friend! Well done!!

Last edited:
Thanks so much…I’m again surprised but I’m Ditching the humility on this one since I’m delighted that the work of so many fan vfx artists has been acknowledged by the generous voters on this experiment.

An enormous thanks goes to @ParanoidAndroid for his relentless quality control viewings. I truly lost count how many times he viewed this edit and delivered hundreds of observations that made this a lot better than it would otherwise have been.

I’d also like to thank @ArtisDead for previewing this edit yet again, since the original version some years back was quite different.

And finally thankyou to all the other editors who made edits this month and the reviewers who posted critical and yet constructive comment. I value all your contributions and will act on them in due course where possible.
Woo hoo Wraith!!!

Back
Top Bottom