• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

December 2021 FEOTM

What was your Favorite Edit of the month in December 2021?

• Amadeus: The Variation Edit by Dwight Fry

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Hook – The way you (want to) remember it by lapis molari

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Frank Herbert’s Dune – The Spence Edit Revised by Spence

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Heat: The McCauley Cut by Dawnrazor

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Game of Thrones: Redeemed by almightycutie

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Jason and the Argonauts: B+ Movie Edition by The Scribbling Man

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Captain Planet: Mission To Save Earth-An Alternative Source by Zarius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spider-Man: Far From Home – Spider-Sense Edition by Masirimso17

• Joker: One Bad Day by Wakeupkeo

• Enemy: The Analogue Cut by Heavisyde

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .
It's you and The Scribbler neck and neck. You have it by a nose with Cutie closing in on the stretch...Tinybreadmouse does it better...🙄

Dune has been a passion project for almost a decade, so to have it be finished in a way I'm satisfied with, have such positive feedback, and to be voted Fanedit of the Month is particularly meaningful to me. I'm absolutely thrilled that people seem to be enjoying it. I think this is the best edit I've ever done, and absolutely took the most work and editing chops to get it to where it is, so it's wonderful for it to be recognized this way. Shoutouts to @bionicbob and @ArtisDead for test viewing it a bajillion times and giving me amazing feedback that was instrumental in making this as good as it is.

After this, it almost feels like I should retire again! (I'm not)

Extra special shoutout to @The Scribbling Man and @almightycutie , who made absolutely spectacular edits that I cannot recommend enough. These were two of my favorite edits I've seen in a long time, and the work that must've gone into them is astounding. I encourage you to check them out if you haven't yet!

@spence my friend, I really enjoyed your edit. Truly. Congratulations! I'm anxious to check out your next one :)

@almightycutie your edit was brilliantly done as well, and I'm currently working on rewiring my brain to remember it as the way things actually went down!

@The Scribbling Man it seems I need to bump this one up on my ever-growing list of edits I need to watch!

Back
Top Bottom