• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Dear Lindsay Lohan

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
As most people (well... at least in the U.S.) know, Lindsay Lohan has begun serving her 20 days of a 90 day jail sentence. In the news of weird, some guy is sending her a mundane postcard every day while she's there. An example:

Dear Lindsay Lohan,

I had a discussion with my friends about whether neutered animals still feel the compulsion to mate. For example my cat, neutered, has never met another cat in his whole life. I would think that he must think he's the last of his kind on earth but still searches for clues to find a surviving pocket somewhere out there. My assumption is that he must get lonely and has a hard time dealing with his own desire for love. Humans don't even really understand it and we're at least able to discuss it with others of our kind. Regardless, what a thought to imagine the profound sadness of our pets and the lives they lead. Oh, I just realized you now probably think my cat's name is "Neutered". It's not.

-Greg Rutter

For more from this guy check out his site Dear Lindsay Lohan. It's good stuff.

Sounds all sixes and sevens :D

I can't decide if this guy is a stalker or a long lost brother of mine. :wink:

Nice find.

LOL all around :smile: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom