• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Dead Rising 2

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I started playing this after my zombie itch was growing due to watching the walking dead, and I love it.

I didnt much care for DR1 because of its steep difficulty and lack of saves so I never gave DR2 a look until the other day, well I was wrong, DR2 is really good and has none of the problems that irked me about part 1.

so far I'd give it an 8/10 it plays like GTA and bleeds like a romero movie.

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
bought this the other day along with DCU Online. so far, this was pretty great. I'm still working my way through the first playthrough. (Mostly cause DCU Online has been seeing more play than this lately)

But basically failed the main storyline. So just working my way through rescuing the survivors and building up Chuck.

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I started to play and hated it at first, but I stuck with it, though it was frustrating taking on psychos and dying so I opted to avoid them and carry on rescuing survivors and doing the story. at the point where you have to defeat psychos to progress the story (the twins) I used a guide to explain combing the machine gun with teddy bear, after I'd taken those girls down I was able to tackle just about every other psycho that showed up after. I even ended up getting the S-rank (something not accomplished in a capcom game before)

I did promise myself to go back to it at some point and get all superman II on the psychos who I was too weak to face last time.

P.S: there is a new game due out in October called Dead Rising: off the record, I think you play as Frank West and it runs (Chronologically) Parallel to Chuck's adventure. One of the features is a Sandbox mode, I don't know much else about it but no time limit = Awesomeness

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ITs a great game, but to comment on, "off the record" it is a complete redo of dead rising 2. Chuck is in it but I will not tell you how. Also The story has had minor tweaks in it to fit fran instead of Chuck. Im not sure which i like better to be honest

Top Bottom