• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Dawn of the Dead Ultimate Edition Volume 3-NEED HELP

DarthCarr

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Okay so a few years ago the Dawn of the Dead Volume 2 set was put together by OriginalTrilogyForum member meedermow with help with people sending in a few of the materials,this is what it included......
DAWN OF THE DEAD ULTIMATE EDITION VOLUME 2
DISC 1
-George A Romero/Chris Romero/Tom Savini Laserdisc Commentary
-Tom Savini/Chris Stravrakis 1999 UK DVD Commentary
-The Custom-Made Isolated Score Track
DISC 2
-G4 Icons - George A. Romero
-George A. Romero's Introduction to DotD from UK TV in 1997
-George A. Romero documentary - German made from the Original Martin UK DVD
-The Directors - George A.Romero
-Laserdisc Supplements
DISC 3
-The Cast Reunion from Cinema Wasteland September 2000
-The Kingdom of the Dead from Clive Barker's A-Z of Horror
DISC 4
-Mall Tour with David Emge, Ken Foree & Lenny Lies
-Airstrip Tour with David Emge, Ken Foree & Jim Krut
-Son of the Incredibly Strange Film Show UK TV Special

And I was the one who came up with the Idea of the Project,so I now have an idea for a Volume 3.

DAWN OF THE DEAD ULTIMATE EDITION VOLUME 3 could include.....
Extended Mall Hours Cut (155mins) (Have this Coming to Me Soon too)
The EIV BBFC Cut (120mins)
Japanese "Space Explosion Intro" Version(120mins)(Recorded with a Camcorder,Bad VQ but sounds like a treat for Die-Hards)
The UK TV Spots from the UK Arrow Blu-Ray
The Alternate Scenes from the Argento Cut by themselves from the 1997 US Anchor Bay Anniversary Edition DVD
2003 Pittsburg Comicon Reuion Panel Recording (1 hour) (Have this Coming to Me Soon)
Fan of the Dead Documentary from the US Cheezyflicks DVD (52mins) (Plan on getting soon)
House of George Romero Japanese Interview (21mins) (Have this Coming to Me Soon too)
Tom Savini Horror Effects Interview (38mins) (Have this Coming to Me Soon too)
5 Tom Savini's David Letterman Appearances 1985-88 (Have this Coming to Me Soon too)
Tom Savini-Scream Greats Volume 1 (54mins) (Have this Coming to Me Soon too)
Document of the Dead Deleted Scenes & Commentary ONLY (from the Stand-Alone DVD Release of Document of the Dead,I know that its still in-print,but I wanted this included so all the available DotD features were included in the Ultimate Edition sets,so you dont have to have all the seperate releases and they can all be together,I have this)
1994 Interview with George Romero & Behind the Scenes featurette from the German ASTRO Records & Filmworks DVD(this the only thing I'm not sure how to get my hands on,but it is out there)
NEWLY ADDED POTENTIAL ADDITION-a CD-Rom with Dawn of the Dead Related Audio Interviews(I have 3 right now,but I am starting to look for more additons,I have Roy Frumkes Director of Document of the Dead,Larry Vaira who was the Pretty-Boy Biker with the Machine Gun,& Randy Kovitz the Cigarette Cop & a Biker,obviously trying to find more Key Players like the Main 4 Cast Members,Romero,or Savini,just didn't think of this addition until recently,and just found those 3 on 1 site)

I don't have any of these in-my-hand yet(except for Document) but I'm working on it,but if someone wants to help make/author the discs(menus,grouping the extras together instead of spread out between 4 discs,etc.) I can work harder to get them.

UPDATE 1-June 26th
Okay so I am really wanting to try and get somebody to help me with this project,and have begun getting some of the materials for it,because even if I don't find somebody,I still want the material. I have updated with what I have coming,and have contacted the person with the Japanese Space Explosion Intro Video-Recorder Version,and am waiting on a response. I am actually paying to get this material to try to get it for this Project(and myself) so other people who might be interested don't have to pay for it themselves(the stuff that is rare and not on Legit Published/Manufactured DVDs/Blu-Rays),and trying to put everything in 1 Collection so People don't have to have an ridiculous amount of DVDs to have it all. The 1 I am still having no luck in finding is the Romero Interview from the German DVD.

Faneditlover

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just want to point out that the Fan Of The Dead documentary is already available here in the US through Cheezy Flicks. But like you said, you want all of these features to be together so what they hey! :)

Also you should also add this to the UE Volume 3:

DarthCarr

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well Unfortunately I haven't been able to get anybody who wants to help make this/author the disc/make covers/upload torrent,etc so I'm not sure this project is gonna happen :sad:

DarthCarr

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well I have renewed interest in getting this project started,so anybody who can help/is interested PLEASE drop me a PM or post here,same goes for anybody who has something to contribute,and thanks Faneditlover that Trailer would be great to include,but it might be on the Official Widely-Available Ultimate Edition DVD by Anchor Bay,I'll have to check before I make that an official possibility.

Top Bottom