• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Dawn of Justice Parts 1-3 : The MoS, BvS, and WW Trilogy

Wakeupkeo said:
I debated about where to insert such a different-feeling clip in the movie

I am hoping for input on the scene and if the overall attempt is too jarring. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Another really solid idea. I'm looking forward to watching the finished product. As for the placement of this clip for an emotional gut punch why not try intercutting it with the Zod fight at the start of the film? The global reality Vs Bruce's reality? The juxtaposition of the damage superman wrought versus the fact he is a hero and does could be really compelling. If not during the fight immediately afterwards for the tonal dissonance. Plus we see Bruce's heroism in that opening scene, a reminder of Clark's nature would be a good palette cleanser of sorts.

I'm seeing some really cool ideas I haven't seen before, really interested!

And one more.

Been working on trying to REALLY fix the ending of Wonder Woman.

Changes to this clip specifically:
  • Removed shot of both Ares and Diana floating/flying(?)
  • Diana's flashback where she can hear Steve is put into chronological order
  • Removed confrontation with Dr. Poison and Diana defeating German soldiers hand-to-hand in a rage
  • Removed a lot of exposition
  • The defeat of Aries doesn’t result in soldiers putting their weapons down and everyone being friends. Instead it simply cuts to the end of the war, more vague on why.
  • Present day intro scenes moved to end, intro monologue shortened and used as end monologue, with Diana suiting up at the end now seeming like a reaction to Bruce’s note.

I am hoping for input on the scene and if the overall attempt is too jarring. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Newest cut list for BvS : DoJ Pt2

I am proud of the technical quality of the latest edit if anyone is interested to take a look and give me any honest feedback about overall story, with the latest major changes implemented. I promise its good enough for a real review of the emotional character arcs.

Cut List:
  • Wayne family death flashback and funeral removed.
  • Intro rebuilt from Whiplash Dynamo’s “Batman V Superman: MORTAL Prologue”
  • Bruce driving trimmed
  • Wallace doesn’t recognize Bruce
  • Whiplash Dynamo’s “Batman V Superman: MORTAL Prologue” Vignette added after title sequence recounting devastation from Zod encounter and that Congress holds Superman accountable
  • 18 months changed to 6 months
  • Football coverage removed
  • New footage inserted of Superman interacting with kids after working with firemen
  • When GCPD arrive, they find the branded criminal but do not see Batman in the room on the ceiling (saving the first reveal of the suit for later)
  • Batman visiting crypt moved up to here, mixed with shots of parents murder and shot of Bruce in the alley over parents dead bodies (from Batman Begins, color corrected for better visual continuity) No blood or bat coming from grave. Cut to Bruce descending Batcave elevator. (to seem like he visits the crypt often)
  • All Africa scenes and references removed
  • Removed mailbox shots, bullet shots when Lois arrives at the apartment
  • Clark and Lois discuss hearings, in regard to Zod battle
  • Clark getting into bathtub removed
  • Lex’s basketball intro removed
  • Mention of “metahuman thesis” removed
  • Lex only asks for access to ship, but uses his small tool to THEN remove fingerprints from Zod’s body and gains special access to ship control
  • Removed Wallace in his apt before vandalism
  • Removed Perry asking for a story about affair with superman over
  • Removed Clark showing Gotham mother the newspaper with photo of neighbor
  • Trimmed Lex’s discussion with Senator
  • Added Wayne parents’ death flashes as Bruce’s nightmare
  • Lois bullet discussion and subsequent trip discussion with Clark removed
  • Joker laugh added when viewing Robin suit
  • Bruce’s naked shower shots removed
  • Initial visual contact of Bruce and Diana removed
  • Lex’s speech tightened to remove him blundering
  • Mention of Pa Kent not traveling removed from Clarks call with mother
  • Perry’s line “there’s copy alright” while pointing to a blank page removed
  • “The Daily Show” removed
  • Knightmare scene reduced to just when Bruce is captured
  • Mention of Lois dying removed
  • Appearance by the Flash removed
  • Bruce’s discussion with Alfred removed the “two years’ mention
  • Bruce doesn’t drive into first car
  • Bruce doesn’t encounter truck with the turret in it, so he doesn’t destroy it
  • Batmobile cutting off top of truck slightly shortened, and shot of two people in truck right after removed (to hopefully draw attention away from the third guy – probably dead but I couldn’t remove more here)
  • Clark’s discussion with Martha slightly tightened to remove “you’re not a killer, a threat”
  • Senator’s scene with witness about Lex removed
  • Senator’s discussion with Lex in hallway tightened
  • Scene with Subway death removed
  • Tightened sequence when Senator recognizes jar of piss
  • Shots about Wallace’s paychecks removed from Bruce’s board room
  • Shots about Wallace’s paychecks removed from Alfred at home
  • Shots of cops getting cpr removed from Lex’s building break in. (try to reduce implication that people may have died)
  • Shots of the Metahuman file Icons removed
  • Clark and Lois balconry scene reduced
  • Lex’s Zod’s body move up and dialogue reduced
  • Lois’s bullet search removed
  • Clark and Dad in the mountains moved to MoS
  • Bruce leaving old mansion now cuts to Batman placing spear
  • Nancy Grace scene removed
  • Lois kidnapping tightened to remove her recognition of KGBeast
  • Lex and Lois dialogue on roof reduced
  • Lex and Clark on roof dialogue reduced
  • Clark’s line “nobody says good in this world” is removed
  • Clark’s line “there isn’t time” removed
  • Bruce’s dragging Batman by the foot and tossing him around by a cord removed, to remove discussion of parental differences
  • Metahuman file viewing by Diana removed
  • Re-edited Superman execution scene to remove “Martha” motivation and used origin story of Batman Begins to connect the parallels between the murder of the Waynes and the scene with Lois and Clark. Also added Joker’s laugh and Alfred’s advice from earlier in the movie.
  • Shots of Batman outright killing people is removed – no blowing up cars with people in them or throwing crates. Note – he still allows people to deal with grenades they brought themselves.
  • Batman shoots KGBeast’s gas tank immediately, removed lines about being Superman’s friend to Martha
  • Lex’s dialogue tightened at introduction of Doomsday
  • Mention of populated vs unpopulated areas by Major during Doomsday fight removed
  • Mention that Batman needs to “lead” Doomsday to the spear is removed, now Doomsday just follows after Batman
  • Mention of populated vs unpopulated areas by Wonder Woman removed
  • Lois gets trapped underwater closer to when she is saved
  • Lex found in the ship in the blood removed
  • Empty Metropolis removed
  • Bagpipes song replaced with new audio track, piano and cello rendition of Time by Hans Zimmer
  • Priest dialogue and discussion about funeral payments removed
  • Bruce and Diana discussion tightened
  • Movie ends with tightened Lex and Batman in Cell scene, and painting shot (foreshadowing JL)
  • Removed Shot of dirt rising on Clark grave
  • MetaHuman video footage viewing moved to credits, cropped CNN webpage out and added Bruce’s mouse clicks

One more update to DoJ Pt 1 : MoS

My latest change to have Clark seeing Pa Kent on the mountaintop to discuss guilt from the Zod encounter just felt odd without showing the tornado death scene - its almost like Pa Kent is secretly alive. So I have re-inserted in the tornado scene, but made to look more like an accident than a sacrifice.

Latest cut list:
  • Removed Clark’s birth and Jor-El’s meeting with the counsel 
  • Removed Jor-El retrieving codex
  • Krypton scenes begin at the launch of Kal-El. Scene dialogue adjusted to emphasize Laura’s worry more and accentuate the likelihood of Kal not being accepted by humans.
  • Trimmed Zod’s sentencing to remove phantom zone exposition.
  • Tightened overall speed of Zod’s ship entering phantom zone
  • Added Laura’s Theme to Ship journey to Kansas
  • New Credit sequence used from the great MoS fan edit “Symbol of Hope” from TM2YC
  • Removed first face shot of Clark on fishing boat 
  • Removed shot of Clark on fire 
  • Removed bad CGI shot of Clark jumping to position to hold up tower.
  • Pa Kent’s reveal of Ship to Clark moved to after Grade School Flashback and trimmed to remove religious symbolism
  • Rescored Clark leaving ocean
  • Removed bar asshole pushing Clark In the bar
  • Removed truck demolition
  • Trimmed shots of Clark helping Lois out of helicopter 
  • Removed Lois discussion of Afghanistan work 
  • Trimmed Lois introduction to Military in Arctic slightly.
  • Trimmed Clark entering the command key and fighting with sentry robot.
  • Removed Lois bragging about being a “Pulitzer prize winner”, she is just a good reporter.
  • Trimmed Clark intro with Jor-El on ship cut after answer of why they didn’t come with Kal.
  • Removed Lois repeating that she is from the Daily Planet to Martha
  • School Bus flashback substituted for tornado flashback. Clark saving the kids is removed though, and only implied. When Pa Kent talks to Clark, Clark doesn’t ask “what was I supposed to do, let them die?” so Pa doesn’t have to say “maybe.” And the scene ends with “people are afraid of what they don’t understand” and cuts back to Lois and Clark, implying that the probable reaction by the public is a good enough reason to stop writing the story for Lois. This idea is then repeated in the following scene by Perry, and then by Martha.
  • Replaced the bully flashback with the tornado scene before the priest discussion, and made to look more like an accident than a sacrifice
  • After the priest discussion, we see Clark for the first time in the Scout ship looking at suits (pulled from JL) with voiceover of Jor-El discussing Hope.
  • Removed mention of Clark being 33 years old (in regards to pathogens), now he’s simply “been here for years”
  • Adjusted Zod’s mention of searching “for 33 years” to simply “for years”
  • Removed Jor-El’s mention that he designed Zod’s ship 
  • Removed Clarks discussion with Jor-El on Zod’s ship, along with the religious symbolism.
  • Trimmed Zod’s search for the Codex at Martha’s house
  • Removed Clark carrying Zod through the grain silos (to remove implication of innocent bystanders getting hurt)
  • Removed Clark fighting in the Denny’s and Bank (to remove implication of innocent bystanders getting hurt)
  • Removed General’s mention of a “black Hole”. (Seems a bit overboard if I were General – isn’t a black hole worse if it doesn’t stop?)
  • Removed Clark telling Lois to stand back when he takes off.
  • Joined scenes of Zod arriving at Scout ship and full discussion with Jor-El.
  • Removed shots of Clark being rejuvenated by the sun (better use of the idea in BvS)
  • Tightened Zod firing on plane with Scout Ship
  • Added Shot of Scout ship crashing used from BvS
  • Reduced Lois screaming
  • Removed shots of Clark seeing Lois falling and screaming, he just appears and catches her
  • Removed Lois and Clark kiss
  • Removed Jenny says “he saved us”
  • Removed many shots of Clark administering hits to Zod that would result in bystander deaths where possible. Zod hopefully seems like he is doing all the damage.
  • Removed shots of public reacting removed
  • Shortened time the gas truck sliding to Superman
  • Removed shots of Zod and Superman fighting where cars fall on them
  • Removed shot of debris falling
  • Removed shot of Superman dragging Zods head along building side
  • Added shots of satellite falling from BvS
  • Added exterior shot of destruction of city from “San Andreas” movie during Clark scream after killing Zod.
  • Trimmed to Lois shows up to where Clark is after he killed Zod and screams. (Gives her time to get there)
  • Added Laura Theme after Zod’s death
  • Added Clark traveling to mountains and sees dad, reflecting on the collateral damage of the fight with Zod instead of the Capital bombing
  • Removed drone scene
  • Removed Clark and Martha at cemetery
  • Removed voiceover of Clark’s plans 
  • Removed shot of Clark putting on glasses (he would have them on already)
  • Tightened Clark introduction at Daily planet (the tickets part removed – he tried to save your life, Jenny! You should be nicer!)
  • During the scrolling credits, we see the flashbacks of the bus rescue and bully flashback.

After three long years of OCD, my cherished MoS and BvS edits are finally complete. These are two movies that I now love. Allow me to document the long road for posterity.

When MoS came out, I was absolutely heartbroken - this didn't feel like the Superman I remember. When BvS was announced, I got on board with this Superman to see the movie of my dreams, or so I thought. Then I saw Batman killing people like I'd never seen before. Needless to say, I wasn't on board with "what they did to my boys." 

And so my fanediting journey began. I was sure there were great movies buried in these blasphemous turds. I did a ton of work at the beginning, learning as I went. My skills were terrible, but I could not stop trying for some reason. After the first year, I was happy with the result, taking out all the parts of the movies I didn't feel matched the characters I wanted. I showed my better half, and her response was that all the characters felt flat, lacked depth. At the time, I thought there was no solution for this due to the source materials. By this time I had also seen TM2YC's amazing MoS edit and Mr. Blue's equally amazing BvS edit. I recognized that I was beating a dead horse, and retired the effort. Their edits are the gold standard, and every faneditor worth a lick already has their own edit of these movies, so I decided to put my edits on a shelf.

Or so I told myself over and over again. I would constantly revisit my edits however, watching them at least once a month and making at least 5 new revisions each and every time, always with an intent to bring more character development and depth to my heroes. OCD if there ever was one. But it was also the greatest hobby for me. I design for a living, working within deadlines and creating the visions of others. Fanediting has allowed me to pursue my own artistic vision, on my own timeline and to the exacting vision I that have, not the client's.  I do think the broader audience opinion matters, but its much like my personal art in other mediums I have done in the past. 

When Zack Snyder announced his Justice League were on their way, I was once again excited, knowing I may yet again be disappointed. But my little pet MoS and BvS projects had given me new appreciation for the movies, as I now know pretty much every frame WAY too well.

My better half asked what the ZSJL hubbub was all about, and when I mentioned her reaction to my edits a couple years ago, she gave me a completely blank look, not remembering already watching them. So I showed her the edits as they existed at that point. And... she loved them! I brought up the character development issues from the past, but she said she didn't notice them now. Validation. These new edits were not the same as my first attempts.

Next up was to make my friends watch. Most of them liked the movies much better than the original, but one friend had this to say: "If the Martha Name Trivia scene is still in the BvS movie, there is no saving this franchise." And he still wouldn't watch. I told him it was hopeless, and that I think he'll like everything else about the movies. Still a hard "NO" from him, who is even a comic book collector.

I took to Reddit next, sharing my edits there as I was still not an approved editor on this site. Lovely complements, and lots of fans and followers, but not the real constructive criticism I was looking for.

And so, my OCD kicked in again, and I dove into the goddamn Martha scene. And for the past six months, these movies have again been polished, honed. They have been compared with the original films again as well as the TM2YC and Mr. Blue edits as well for any remaining opportunities. Over the past three years, every viewing would reveal a little more opportunity for making the edit just a little better. I now have two edits I can watch completely though without feeling the need to adjust anything. Only after hundreds of viewings LOL

So what can I summarize about the result you may ask? These are definitive FanFixes, trying to keep the spirit of the movie, but edited to find the best movie hidden inside.
  • My MoS edit is about a confident hero, with boy scout morals almost to a fault. He is confident in his actions but remains hidden from the world due to to personal choice. With the arrival of Zod, Clark Kent must finally reveal himself. This is not an origin story, although his origin is retold. This is about the confident kryptonian boy scout we all recognize,  and we watch as Zod forces Clark beyond his limits to save his adopted world.
  • My BvS edit is about the world having mixed feelings over the appearance of Superman and what that means for society. Batman, older and weary from years of fighting crime, descends into fear of what harm Superman couple eventually pose. Lex Luther, also fearful of Superman's unconstrained power, begins a master plan to control the situation. 
I am ready to release these first two edits. I added Wonder Woman into the trilogy series to keep everything canon for the ZSJL release, but WW has not had nearly the same scrutiny I have done to MoS and BvS, so I will continue working on it. But BvS and MoS are DONE.

Thanks for reading, and please reach out if anyone wants to preview and offer feedback before these are released.

EJR3nPs.jpg
kAf1H2h.jpg

DoJ3 Wonder Woman Update:

Wow, I fell down a rabbit hole of research, and found many valid criticisms with the movie, which were noticeable once I watched with these other factors in mind. Tons of new work has been added.

I am still trying to decide if this is the most fulfilling finale I can sculpt, new third act clip below. Feedback welcome!

The following are the results of the fixes I found were possible to make, with reasoning when explanation is needed.

Goals:
  • Overall I try to distance this version of Wonder Woman’s origin story from writer Azzarello's disrespectful "New 52" retcon where the Amazons aren’t powerful immortals, but actually have sex with sailors to keep their ranks and sell the male children to Hephaestus for weapons. Azzarello’s run only lasted for three years, with the character only regaining the respect she deserves thanks to the team of writer Greg Rucka and artists Nicola Scott and Liam Sharp, whose returned Wonder Woman to the made-from-clay origin, and the Amazons are now the complex, peace-loving sisterhood.
  • To make Diana seem less naïve about some basic things like marriage and hand-holding.
  • To diminish the role of Dr. Poison to simply a lackey of the General so her Act 3 disappearance less important
  • To remove much of the exposition and the Dr. Poison confrontation from the final battle.
  • To make the end of WW less optimistic, more in line with MoS and BvS that these heroes are awesome but mankind is questionable. 

Cut List:
  • Intro credits remove DC Heroes intro. Copper WB and DC logos added.
  • Movie begins with Diana as a child. (the intention being that starting the movie from the POV of a child allows for a greater suspension of belief.)
  • Trimmed history of the gods to remove mention of Amazon’s creation to bring love to humans (only to try to distance this edit from writer Azzarello's disrespectful "New 52" retcon where the Amazons aren’t powerful immortals, but actually have sex with sailors to keep their ranks and sell the male children to Hephaestus for weapons. Azzarello’s run only lasted for three years, with the character only regaining the respect she deserves thanks to the team of writer Greg Rucka and artists Nicola Scott and Liam Sharp, whose returned Wonder Woman to the made-from-clay origin, and the Amazons are now the complex, peace-loving sisterhood.)
  • Removed mention of Zeus helping to defend the Amazons in flashback to make Ares simply destroy the gods inevitably.
  • Trimmed Diana bracelet scene to remove one apology
  • Remove Steve saying the lasso of truth is hot
  • Removed Steve calling Dr. Poison ‘psychotic”
  • Moved and trimmed Dr. Poison and General Ludendorff destroying the gas mask to Steve’s flashback.
  • Removed shot of Steve removing Dr. Poison’s book, cuts straight to Dr. Poison noticing its gone
  • Trimmed Steve and Diana infirmary scene to remove doc remarking “strange” at Diana’s healing, and removed Diana glancing below the belt at naked Steve to make Diana seem less distracted by his junk, and removed her asking “what is a watch” and Steve’s reference back to it later.
  • Trimmed Diana and Hippolyta discussion at the beach
  • Trimmed Steve and Diana boat discussion to remover her not knowing about marriage
  • Trimmed Dr. Poison line “its going to be terrible”
  • Removed Steve and Diana hand holding dialogue
  • Adjusted Diana translating Dr. Poison’s journal to have her say “It’s a formula… hydrogen-based gas…” (to remove her calling it a new kind of gas, and remarking how it differs from mustard gas)
  • Removed Dr. Poison tossing gas mask and watching the officers die
  • Removed Dr. Poison and General Ludendorff laughing about giving a mask to the dying officers
  • Removed Diana remarking how close Steve is when dancing
  • Trimmed Diana getting dress for gala to remove the woman weirdly walking into the woods
  • Trimmed Steve flirting with Dr. Poison to remove him asking about her project, and Dr. Poison laughing at him. Now he just gets distracted and loses his chance.
  • Trimmed Sir Patrick saying “I am not what you thought I was”
  • Removed Sir Patrick telling Diana “only a god can kill another god” and that she is the daughter of Zeus and Hippolyta. Now she is simply “The God Killer” as foretold, still molded by clay. 
  • Removed shots of Dr. Poison at military base
  • Trimmed Sir Patrick exposition to remove his flashback that shows his godly form with the mustache and removed the following lines “I am not the God of War, I am the God of Truth. Mankind stole this world from us, they ruined it day by day. And I, the only one wise enough to see it, was left too weak to stop them.” “All I do is orchestrate an armistice that I know they cannot keep in the hopes that they will destroy themselves. But it was never enough, until you.” 
  • Removed shot of both Ares and Diana flying in the air
  • Diana's flashback where she can hear Steve is put into chronological order
  • Removed confrontation with Dr. Poison and Diana defeating German soldiers hand-to-hand in a rage.
  • Moved the guys destroying the munitions building to just before Steve dies, so that’s what he is looking back at from the cockpit.
  • Trimmed Diana and Ares final dialogue a bit to make Ares' defeat seem inevitable.
  • The defeat of Aries doesn’t result in soldiers putting their weapons down and everyone being friends. Instead it simply cuts to the end of the war, more vague on why.
  • Present day intro scenes moved to end, intro monologue shortened and used as end monologue.
  • Added logo close.

New Act 3:

Officially released! Thank you all for the input over the years, I am glad to finally put these ones in the archive.

These movies started me down the fan-editing path, and I have enjoyed all that that journey had brought. Except for the OCD and the cinematic over critical tendencies  I have now. But besides that LOL

Left a review for BVS after finding a link on reddit. Loved it.

Wake, did you trim the death toll and violence in the MvS?

Did you also lessen the fight with Superman vs the robot?

For BvS, did you visually alter BB to match BvS?

Hi revel911!

Lets see:
  1. Reduced death toll and violence in BvS(?) - absolutely, in many ways. The Africa subplot is gone, so we lose all the death and violence there, and Batman's kills are drastically reduced throughout his scenes. Is that what you were hoping for?
  2. Superman's fight with Robot - I assume you mean the sentry robot in MoS when Clark first finds the scout ship? Yes, that was trimmed so its not really much of a "fight" anymore.
Hope that helps!

Hi revel911

1. Somewhat - I removed shots of public reacting, shots of debris falling and many shots that would obviously result in bystander deaths where possible. But there is still a lot of violence and death implied, enough for the public to react to in BvS.

2. Yes! Tightened Clark entering the command key and fighting with sentry robot.

3. Yes! I did try to adjust the BB shots to better match BvS, erroring on the side of darker noir for those scenes to get the vibes similar. Hopefully they don't feel "fan-edit amateurish" but maintain a "flashback" sense at most. If you're looking for the typical Zack Snyder style macro shots and slow-mo of the BvS origin though, you will be disappointed.

Thanks to @Shotwell for the kind reviews of DoJ Pts1&2! Thank you for taking the time to watch, I am thrilled they were worth the time!

And thanks to @TinyBreadMouse for the kind review of DoJ Pt1! Its definitely a lean edit, that's for sure! Thank you for taking the time to watch!!

Wow, @DroobyMcCool thanks for the awesome review for Doj:pt2!!

Its so cool to hear that feedback on this one, its was truly the one that got me into fanediting, and this edit felt like a puzzle I couldn't give up on. I am so glad I didn't. (Technically I did quit a few times, but failures are just lessons if you end up trying again!) I feel justified for my OCD.

No problem man, I'm did the same with The Hobbit and I'm soon gonna do the same with Justice League.

Wow, @DroobyMcCool thanks for the awesome review for Doj:pt2!!

Its so cool to hear that feedback on this one, its was truly the one that got me into fanediting, and this edit felt like a puzzle I couldn't give up on. I am so glad I didn't. (Technically I did quit a few times, but failures are just lessons if you end up trying again!) I feel justified for my OCD.
I do wanna ask though is there a foreseeable future where you will add the Superman's first flight scene in MoS?

I do wanna ask though is there a foreseeable future where you will add the Superman's first flight scene in MoS?

Damn, I want to please the audience for sure. Re-adding the scene has come up a couple times now.

I think I can add it in, but the question is when? I have the suit reveal just before confronting the army, and I have him flying away from the Kryptonian ship earlier just before Lois's investigation monologue.

Logically, he would have to learn to fly just before he confronts the Army? We remove the earlier flight, and that could work....

Damn, I want to please the audience for sure. Re-adding the scene has come up a couple times now.

I think I can add it in, but the question is when? I have the suit reveal just before confronting the army, and I have him flying away from the Kryptonian ship earlier just before Lois's investigation monologue.

Logically, he would have to learn to fly just before he confronts the Army? We remove the earlier flight, and that could work....
Hey man, whatever works for you dude. If you can find a way to make it work then please do so.

Back
Top Bottom