• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

David Cronenberg's Painkillers

ribtin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi

I'm not sure if this belongs here as it's not a traditional fanedit I guess, but a while back I tried to recreate the unproduced David Cronenberg script titled Painkillers, using clips from all his other movies:

Any feedback greatly appreciated =)

Dawnrazor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ribtin said:
Hi

I'm not sure if this belongs here as it's not a traditional fanedit I guess, but a while back I tried to recreate the unproduced David Cronenberg script titled Painkillers, using clips from all his other movies:

Any feedback greatly appreciated =)

Hi
Great video!
I have never heard of the Painkillers project before.
Very intresting!
David has not been very active as a director for quite a while (2014) Maps to the stars was his latest movie.
But maybe this will be a idea that his son Brandon could bring to life.
Brandon’s films has some influences from his father and I think it could be a very cool movie.

Thanks for posting your video here!

ribtin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dawnrazor said:
Hi
Great video!
I have never heard of the Painkillers project before.
Very intresting!
David has not been very active as a director for quite a while (2014) Maps to the stars was his latest movie.
But maybe this will be a idea that his son Brandon could bring to life.
Brandon’s films has some influences from his father and I think it could be a very cool movie.

Thanks for posting your video here!

Thank you very much!

And yeah, I'm also curious to see where Brandon will go from here. His first two features were decent but did no really utilize their own potential IMHO, however the same could be said for David, as it took a couple of films before he found his stride too =)

Dawnrazor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yes David has made some awesome films!
Hopefully Brandon Will do the same.
And Hopefully we’ll have more films from David or has he retired as a filmmaker?
I saw both a History of Violence and Eastern Promises at my local cinema! But his recent films didn’t get a wider release in my country.
And if they did they were up for just a little time so I missed them at the big screen.

Top Bottom