• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

David Brent: An Office Manager

This has been approved by the FE Academy. Thread moved back to True Fanedits. Edit will be re-released on Monday.

Yeah, sorry about the series two thing. I actually meant to just simply say a sequel. Had 'series' on the brain or something, I guess. :p

well there is a sequel in the forum of the two xmas specials in which we find out brent tried and failed in becoming a pop star.

thanks again ripplin

Nice to see this one on the front page now. :)

Looks like part 27 is missing. Could anyone help me out with it? I'm really looking forward to checking this out; big fan of the show.

I'll get it back online just a little busy these days :)

No hurry, mate. I appreciate the work. Just let me know when I can check it out :)

It seems it won't extract, tried contacting the author, anyone else can PM me working version of this?

What error message are you getting?

Unexpected end of archive with rar, and cannot open file as archive with 7zip for \brent.z01 (all 76 parts are there and all the same size).

Back
Top Bottom