• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Daria: The Snarchive

U

ungawd

The official DVD release of 90s animated series Daria was incomplete (though from what we know about the MTV archivists I'm surprised we got as many features as we did). I propose a separate disc of bonus features titled "Daria: The Snarchive". It will take me time to seek out the best quality sources.

Wishlist:
- Look Back In Annoyance
- Behind the Scenes of Daria
- Sarcastathon 3000 Episode Bumpers
- Daria's New Year Outlook 2002
- Daria and Jane @ MTV Video Music Awards 97
- Daria @ MTV's Cool Crap Auction
- Daria @ CBS Early Show 2002
- Daria Segment of Toonumentary

cool project, you should lead it! Do you have sources for any of the items you listed?

there is also a project on myspleen to mix in the original audio where the songs are missing, btw

yes, way cool project, but unfortunately that individual is not using the DVDs as the source video. They are making AVIs from rips. A crappy output for such a cool project. Be nice to get something ala B&B King Turd for Daria.

no, his source is the DVD's, i think hes just grabbed the rips what are floating about and synced them up.

I think he is lying about that. in one of his first posts, he said that he didnt own and wasnt planning on buying the DVDs because they were too expensive. He said he used his VHSrips for the audio and synced that to the AVI rips floating around.

So he is claiming now that he has the DVDs? I think he is just trying to cover his ass. If he owns the DVDs, why not mux the new restored audio back into the DVDs and watch those?

sounds fishy...

No i said he used the rips which are sourced from the offical DVDs.

ah, i gotcha now. the DVD was the original source, but he is working with AVI files from it. I'd like to see this offered as a full fledged DVD project.

Me to...not released in the UK, and imported would cost about 50 quid.

Back
Top Bottom