• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Daredevil: The Man Without Fear

gazza said:
i just re-watched this 

bon jovi - livin on a prayer
real life - send me an angel
puscifer - the humbling river
nickleback - learn the hard way
moby - evening rain
talking heads - psycho killer
evernesence - going under
evernesence - bring me to life
angels - within temptation

i put songs in the order they are in the edit
Just for the record, some of those songs were added by me, some were already in the film.

Mine were:
Living on a Prayer
Send Me an Angel
The Humbling River
Psycho Killer
Angels
(Also "Land of Confusion" by Genesis is hiding in one of Matt's POV shots, jumbled amongst the noise.)
Desert Walk - Charlie Clouser (Score Cue)
Blind Faith - Atticus Ross (Score Cue)

Already in the film were:
Learn the Hard Way
Evening Rain
My Immortal (Not Going Under)
The Man Without Fear - Drowning Pool
Bleed For Me - Saliva
Bring Me to Life
Faraway - Dara Shindler

All listed in the end credits, by the way.  :)

Yes!  Thanks @"Uncanny Antman"!  I was particularly interested in the ones you added but couldn’t find a list anywhere nor remember the titles, nor did I have the edit at hand!  

Thanks again everyone!  

P.S. How did you move your way when deciding what song to put?  Do you just have a very vast culture or did you start digging…?   :)  This always interested me, since I first saw the edit!

Canon Editor said:
P.S. How did you move your way when deciding what song to put?  Do you just have a very vast culture or did you start digging…?   :)  This always interested me, since I first saw the edit!
Some songs I have in mind from the start, but most of them come to me in the weeks and months I work on and off on an edit, I keep the edit in mind whenever I'm listening to music (usually set to random) and sometimes a song pops up that makes me think it might work well.  And sometimes when I need something I'll dig through all the music I have in search of something that feels right.

Uncanny Ant-Man delivers a fantastic cut of a subpar film. Removing the flashback structure and lack luster narration is simply genius. The editing is great particularly in the opening 20 minutes of the film. 
 You should be very proud of this edit.
 I think trimming down Ben Eric's role in the story was a mistake; it now feels like the only role he serves in the story is to deliver exposition.
 Still a huge improvement over all!

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it.  Sorry it didn't deliver on all counts, but you can't win 'em all.  ;)

Back
Top Bottom