• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Daft Punk Tron:Legacy Sync

staminaboy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So, it's a somewhat old news now, and I only stumbled across it because I am working on my own FanEdit/Sync combining the visuals of Tron: Uprising with the Soundtrack of Tron: Legacy, but I came across this article about a sync of Tron: Legacy and Daft Punk's Random Access Memories and I didn't see mention of it anywhere on FanEdit so I thought I'd share:

NerdReactor article

Original Source Site

Video Link

I thought it was a pretty good sync and being a huge Daft Punk fan I immediately added it to my collection!

I even made a Plex poster for it :p

Random%20Access%20Legacy_zpshymkezte.jpg

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't get this.  I skipped around and it just seems to be the album played over the movie.  What am I missing?

staminaboy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
I don't get this.  I skipped around and it just seems to be the album played over the movie.  What am I missing?

That's pretty much it. Movie Syncs are basically movies matched with music that sync up well to them. If you've never checked out the Darkside of Oz, there's a sync track on A Digital Man's Extended Edition (found here). It's not often that a movie and an album sync up extremely well, but I thought this was pretty darn good. As mentioned in the article:

Some notable scenes include:
• Within at 00:18:42
• Instant Crush at 00:22:49
• Beyond at 00:48:50
• Contact at 1:08:13
• Give Life Back to Music at 1:14:33
• Touch at 1:48:53
• Get Lucky at 1:57:14

If you skip around you probably won't catch the sync. :)
It's not everyone's cup of tea.

Top Bottom