• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Custom FE Logo/Intros

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Loving these especially the MPAA one with the the grain and gate weave. Nicely done.

lantern51

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here is one I was trying out for comic style movies. I just did an image search for pages so I could kind of re-create the older Marvel style opening. Some pages are old and have the dot color and it gives it a degraded feel sometimes... So I'm not sure about it yet?

The Danger Zone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here is one I was trying out for comic style movies. I just did an image search for pages so I could kind of re-create the older Marvel style opening. Some pages are old and have the dot color and it gives it a degraded feel sometimes... So I'm not sure about it yet?

Could you perhaps do a 1.78:1 version for me to use in Project: Blinko? :)

TheTVEditor

Reaction score
Trophy Points

I think if you zoomed-out it would be more dynamic :)

The Danger Zone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here is the blue. BTW, I have all 3 of mine uploaded to MEGA for higher quality if anyone wants. Just PM me or feel free to take it from the posts.

Have you thought about adding a fade in/out to your intros?

Malthus

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here is a better quality one. I was think about doing the FE logo in blue as well. For some reason I think Marvel is red and DC is blue LOL.

Great work, thank you. I love this community.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here is the blue. BTW, I have all 3 of mine uploaded to MEGA for higher quality if anyone wants. Just PM me or feel free to take it from the posts.

How about using a green screen page flip to make it transition nicely instead of a fade?
Would also fit in the style of it being a comic book.

I also made a mini intro for myself earlier today. First person to guess the song used in the intro gets a reputation point :cool:

lantern51

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
How about using a green screen page flip to make it transition nicely instead of a fade?
Would also fit in the style of it being a comic book.

I also made a mini intro for myself earlier today. First person to guess the song used in the intro gets a reputation point :cool:
I don't know how to use green screen? I did add a fade to each page that turns though.

Top Bottom