• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

CS5 launch

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Adobe launches CS5 on April 12.

http://cs5launch.adobe.com/

I am looking forward to seeing specifically what they add to photoshop. I used Photoshop 7 for a loooong time, because it was great for what I was doing. When I switched to CS3 I was amazed at the cool things they did to improve it. CS4 was another pleasant upgrade.

Though I still edit with Sony Vegas (I never really latched onto Adobe Premiere), Photoshop and After Effects have both played important parts in the most recent fanedits and special editions. Much of the design of the Harry Potter Archives - Year 6 disc was done in AE and PS.

If anybody checks out the CS5 products next week, please let me know your thoughts.

Thats really cool, cant wait to use it, also boon should get to delete many of his x-wifes out of his photos ;D

AvP said:
Thats really cool, cant wait to use it, also boon should get to delete many of his x-wifes out of his photos ;D
BBBBBBBBBBBBhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

smiley-laughing001.gif

The photoshop and after effects stuff looks awesome. rotobrush tool is great stuff

here are the photoshop and AE segments from the live launch:

Back
Top Bottom