• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Crueler Intentions

Sweet! Any chance this will be on rapidshare?

my thoughts presactly :) I'm sure AvP will have it up on RS soon.

i sent a disc to Boon for RS upload, spect it hasnt arrived yet as my mail to germany is always notoriously slow.

it has arrived and I am already uploading it. Should be ready tomorrow. Sorry, n0m, i forgot to write you a pm about it. :)

you are joking...im almost finished uploading it to RS.

I got it yesterday (friday).

Rapidshare sweetness! Thanks guys!

Sorry AvP :( i should of been more clear, i assumed it would be business as usual you handling torrents and Boon handling RS.

again apologies for wasting your bandwidth.

nah, I wasted mine, because I am a nice guy. :)

just a cover i whipped up
cruelerintention3ddvdcover.jpg

p.s you don't have a thumbnail for this movie on the fanedit.org,maybe you should ask boon to sort it,i'm not saying use mine,but movies with dvd covers are more attractive to download...just a tip :)

thanks Dluppers..send it me and ill upload it to FE.

Nice Cover Dluppers!! thanks for taking the time :)

nOmArch said:
Nice Cover Dluppers!! thanks for taking the time :)
you're welcome,i just like to practice my photoshop skills,i've only been using it 2-3 weeks,so any excuse to make a cover will do :)

Wow, 13 years ago!

Looking through my collection of fanedits I have managed to misplace my crueler intentions edit. I dont suppose anyone still has a copy they could throw up somewhere or whatever the SOP for uploads is these days?

Back
Top Bottom