• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Crouching Dragon—The Tiger Lily Cut

Boo English indeed. Remember the horrible 80's dubs of Jackie Chan films, before the point where Jackie was Fluent enough to redub all his own dialogue. Now I'm conflicted about how to watch CTHD2.

tenkyu for the review, vultural!

because of your kindness, i shall slide a few extra morsels to my scriptwriting elves tonight.

i'll also grant them 30 additional minutes of sunlight this week, piped into their cell via mirrors.

ssj, I'm only gonna say this once, so ya better frown down and concentrate.
You be thinking ya got crumbs slidin' yer way, cept the flow ain't like that, jack.
Hustle up them lines and the whole time yer cheeks splittin wider than a grin in da whorehouse jackpot.
I'm saying, n you'd best believe, no elves gonna help you no way.
They just scoping out your pink n pretty moonrise. Ya better roll over damn ass quick lest your feel their lovin.
You pull down like a dawg, but its dat corkscrewed hawg be yer undoing.
Tellin' you straight.
Ain't be wanting no magick near your midnight weenie wick. You dig?
You better.

Keep away from elves.

e4307399e9111e85cb58f7612f33767b_zpsc1476973.jpg

senkyu for the rebue, newspock! glad the edit was a source of shitzengiggles. :)

did you watch the 1280 x 528 version? captain khajiit did a great job encoding that; the video looks excellent. technically, i was a babe in the woods back then, and the versions i encoded could have had better image quality.

looking back at my first fanedit release, i see the flaws in my trailer. @"Brumous", i should have heeded your advice about hearing the voices in the trailer, but my editing skills were seriously n00bish back then, and i didn't know how to pull that off.

at some point in the vague and hazy future, i just might redo the trailer with a bit more polish. . . and possibly even redo the entire edit in glorious 1080p. by then, we should have colonies on mars.

Thanks for reminding me that I need to watch this edit!  Although I love your style and sense of humor, Crouching Tiger is one of my most beloved films. I was afraid that I might never be able to see it in the same light again after watching your bastardization (I mean that in a good way). Your recent efforts though have convinced me that I need to make the plunge  :)

warning, throw. i was deeply in love with CTHD. but what i do to that movie can't be unseen! it's now severely ridiculous.

Same for me with the prequels...except for the part where I liked them.

Back
Top Bottom