• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Criterion Template

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
3d_Criterion.jpg

Download cover art HERE

3d_Criterion2.jpg

Download cover art HERE

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
very nice. I always liked that style of Criterion cover. thanks :)

joebshmoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i'm a bigger fan of the old/early dvd covers (horizontal thin white line, "the criterion collection")

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
that better? :p

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
haha. I actually prefer the new style. The older ones were cool, but there was little consistency with the criterion text on the spine. The kerning, and font size was always different. The newer style seems to be a bit more consistent.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cool, thanks AvP i can now make a nice custom for my Last Temptation of Christ disc.

btw im with Joe i like the older cover as well.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Im with you throw....these guys know nothing :razz:

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm kind of on the the fence about which I like better. I guess it's just because I'm so used to the original one. It's kind of like when Fangoria suddenly changed the look of their cover. I still prefer the original look but I guess the cover isn't as important as what's inside.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
nOmArch said:
Cool, thanks AvP i can now make a nice custom for my Last Temptation of Christ disc.

btw im with Joe i like the older cover as well.

what is different about your version of the film? or are you just making an alt cover for the retail disc?

oh, and i like the old style template too.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
dont like the original much and wanna make my own.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry to bump a near 3 year old thread, but does anyone still have these templates? (the links in the original post are no longer valid).

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pretty sure i have the first one, will post it in a bit.

Top Bottom