• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

CRISIS ON EARTH-X: The Punching Nazis Edition

@kennykatatak Thank You so much for taking the time to post a review.

You are not the first to comment on how I handled the Marty death scene and I did consider taking the approaches you suggested, but at the end of the day, I thoroughly love the "I'm Sad" scene. One advantage tv has over movies imo, and that be retained in fan edits, is you can actually take the time to show all your characters reacting and being impacted by the loss of a major character. Sure it can be argued the the funeral scene accomplishes the same thing, but what can I say...? I am sucker for a good soapy cry fest! 😁 :ROFLMAO:😂:cry::ROFLMAO: lol
They are great scenes and at the end of the day its your edit, so it should be how you want it to be. I think we all comment on it bc of how good a job you did and we just want it to be perfect lol

Out of curiosity what was the issue with blending Sarah walking in w/o the fade out?

Out of curiosity what was the issue with blending Sarah walking in w/o the fade out?
I kept the Fade Out as I just wanted the emotion of that moment to just "be".... to me, while a cut to Sarah would easily work, it felt like a disserve to Jax and Marty to just cut away. I guess I just wanted to wallow in the sadness of moment as long as possible 😭😭😭😁

Youre lucky than, its sad up until he dies and then i laugh. The way he just... goes is so instant and goofy to me. To keep the emotion on Jax and marty id fade out and fade in on him telling marty family, and then cut to the ships "I'm sad" scenes. We lose sarahs kiss, but it makes her saying i'll grieve at the funeral more impactful.

Very good job, the quality and editing are greatly appreciated.
To my sadness there are no scenes with Sarah and Alex XD
It is an excellent alternative to enjoy the crossover in a reduced version and more direct to the central plot.

@Diragon THANK YOU for taking the time to post a review. It is much appreciated.

As much as I too loved the Sara/Alex hook-up, it really added little to greater narrative, so it was cut mostly to trim time from edit.

Thanks to @masonpat1 for taking the time post review, it is always appreciated.

The mid-credit scene was a great addition and made me so hype to watch the next of his edits.
Excited Melissa Benoist GIF by TV Guide

Back
Top Bottom