• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Creating Internal Monologue Audio

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is there an easy way to change audio in audacity to make it sound like it is something a character on-screen is thinking rather than saying? I tried using the echo function but it didn't really come out very useful.

Seems like an easy thing to accomplish but I'm having trouble even describing it to Mr. Google.

Try the freeverb effect, and/or messing with the high and low end on the eq.

Not sure what you mean by freeverb, but that led me to Gverb which worked great.

*tip of the hat*

similar plugins.

End result:

So true, so true... Fucking sand. It gets everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom