• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Covers please.

DoctorM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think I'd like to see more links to edit cover art.

FanEdited.com's edit details don't have links to them, most people don't post them on their threads, heck a lot of times we'll see great Imandix art and have no way to grab it.

Either links to the art from the details section, or in the torrent/Rapidshare links page, or even on this section of the forum would be pretty nice.

I've been begging around for ADM's Indiana Jones cover for the past few weeks and can't turn it up.

Just a suggestion.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I will repair all the art links today. The links for EXTENDED EDITIONS and SPECIAL EDITIONS have already been repaired.
TRUE FANEDITS will be today, so eveyone will have access to the hosted cover art again.

DoctorM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh, thank you. I wasn't aware it was broken, I thought it just wasn't available.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
they all link to pauley79s server. I have already sown and uploaded all thecovers to our own server, but now I need to change all the links which is tedious work, considering we have about...120 fandits or so.

DoctorM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I never noticed the cover art links at the top. They're kind of subtle.
I was reading through the whole description looking for the link before I noticed the tabs at the top.

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I didn?t know where to post this so I post it here:
I would very much like to have the cover art for this ?Return of the Ewok? DVD from myspleen. Tons of old star wars stuff on it. There was a rapidshare link to the cover art but it did not work. Does anybody have this maybe???

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
3ddraculaqu1.jpg

I gave ADM's Dracula a shot. Tell me what you think.

5acrifice

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Where can I get a copy of that cover... I actually think it is really really good.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have to create a disc art still, bt will post it all once it is done (should be like today. I am glad you guys like it. Took me quite some time to get a hires front done from the movie poster.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
3d1bi4.jpg

I haven't forgotten about the dracula cover. But it will feature the new domain name of our website and will therefore be available once we have decided on one.

notbond007

Reaction score
Trophy Points
boon23 said:
3ddraculaqu1.jpg

I gave ADM's Dracula a shot. Tell me what you think.

Here is an ADM Dracula CD label that I created, and I submit for approval:

ADM_Dracula-cd.jpg

I hope you all like it. I made it as there were no images posted.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here are some more goodies, with descriptions

• VOB2MPG - automatically demuxes & remuxes video from your DVD to mpg files. no conversion, just demux/mux. very handy tool
  • IFOedit - allows you to edit the IFO files in your DVD folder. IFOs contain information on the videos aspect ratio, PAL/NTSC info, etc.
  • Debugmode Frameserver - plugin for all your editing software (Vegas, etc) that allows you to frameserve the video to a higher quality encoder like CCE or TMPGEnc XPress
  • Gspot - A great tool for giving you all the codec information on your media file. Also displays frame rates, bit rates, and resolution
  • AVImux_GUI - Allows you to combine audio and subtitle tracks together with an AVI video. No reencoding, just muxing.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
el_silloneb said:
MediaInfo is also pretty good but it's pretty much the same thing as Gspot.
Can be found here:
http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/en

yep, and I use both actually. I like gspot for most things, but it doesnt seem to display full info for some files, like MKV. so I use mediainfo for those

Top Bottom